Recent fights/results/news from China

Yes he is quite famous. Even the casuals know who he is.

i know that,but what i meant was did thai fight turn him into a star like buakaw or an actor/soccer player kinda famous and rich? how much is he making a fight?

i know that,but what i meant was did thai fight turn him into a star like buakaw or an actor/soccer player kinda famous and rich? how much is he making a fight?

Better let someone like anorak answer this one. I don't think Saenchai is as popular and known as Buakaw though. Also no nak muay or kickboxer will ever be as rich as an an actor or footballer...

On the flip side:

:D

Superkombat undercard fighter Nikola Cimesa beat without problems Wu Xuesong in China but to Liverkick, the Chinese is top 10. :)) He barely holds 2 wins...

Superkombat undercard fighter Nikola Cimesa beat without problems Wu Xuesong in China but to Liverkick, the Chinese is top 10. :)) He barely holds 2 wins...
You should private message Dave to voice your displeasure. He loves that kind of feedback.

haven't followed things for some time now and i wake up with the news kunlun is done livestreaming for free...there's no way i'll use a credit cards on a chinese patform given past bad experiences,not to mention it's almost impossible in mainland china to use non-chinese cc....so go figure.

so cutting out non-chinese audience must be kunlun's latest marketing strategy to turn itself into an international promotion,congrats to the mastermind behind this....

RIP

So its confirmed sittichai will be in the WLF 8 man tournament. Will this be spread out? Like a 1 fight every couple months?

Quarterfinals April, May, June and July
Semi/Final I think Aug or Sept and then the Monk fight November.
All on first Saturdays of the month.

Yi Long, Kehl, Regian Eersel, Sittichai, Dzhabar, Saiyok? Who else?

kunlun event in thailand this june 10th, bon and buakaw should both be fighting...not confirmed yet

yod doesn't look as ripped as usual but yeah won't have problems with cedric

Last edited:
kunlun event in thailand this june 10th, bon and buakaw should both be fighting...not confirmed yet

yod doesn't look as ripped as usual but yeah won't have problems with cedric
Singdam too

Singdam too

good!
hopefully being in thailand it will be broadcasted live
kunlun wants buakaw to fight another chinese nobody...he's super exited.....not.
from what i heard he has to fight one more time for them and then he's done.

Back