Recent fights/results/news from China

this is taking a weird turn...

it seems sittichai is now interested for real....because of all the attention that's generating.
sitthichai is pretty much "unknown" in thailand like buakaw was when he was in k1 and he wants fame too....also he wants to hype it as a "revenge for buakaw" to get the best of both.

i really hope this is just for attention,can't believe they are validating this bald asshole career like this.
$$$ talks and apparently negations with kunlun to renew his deal are not going well

$$$ talks and apparently negations with kunlun to renew his deal are not going well

but he's not getting the buakaw treatment...that's why i think it's a crazy compromise.
the winning price is 140k if he beats long...but to access yi long you need to follow his special rules or they'll simply robb you.
(unless they'll let him win to do the whole rematch as buakaw wants nothing to do with wlf anymore it seems)

i'm not that surprised with kunlun...i'm not even sure buakaw will be back with them...

Many Thais think Jomthong won, others say he might be done.

Jomthong was doing dominating the international scene till he fought Uchiyama, then he ballooned up in weight. He hasn't been the same since unfortunately, he had a great style for kickboxing as well.

Jomthong was doing dominating the international scene till he fought Uchiyama, then he ballooned up in weight. He hasn't been the same since unfortunately, he had a great style for kickboxing as well.

why did he choose to fight at 70 when he was doing fine? such a waste of talent

jomthong really needs to stop fighting in 4 mans. He gassed in the 1 round of the second fight the last 3 he has done. I still think even being just a lazy as he has been over the last year he can still beat half the top 10 at 70kg as long as he only fights once a night.

Here we go. Now everyone's going their separate ways and my dream of having superbon, sittichai, yod and petro all fighting each other in the same division is likely to never happen.

So now Yod is kunluns poster boy? What's happening with superbon and sittichai? The negotiations can't be going that bad... All of the sudden Yods back and there are negotiation problems with both Banchamek and Sitsongpeenong.

So now Yod is kunluns poster boy? What's happening with superbon and sittichai? The negotiations can't be going that bad... All of the sudden Yods back and there are negotiation problems with both Banchamek and Sitsongpeenong.

well this year is yod's comeback...so i think it's pretty granted he will win.
they don't want an all thai final nor the same fighter winning twice...i have zero hopes for sittichai to show up but prob there were talks of a bon vs yod fight before the quarterfinals to avoid what chinese fans and everybody else want: both in the final :rolleyes:

meanwhile their own chinese fighters are considered "a waste of space for real top fighters" lol bless them.

Bon should definitely be in, was supposed to be in a tournament group earlier that fell apart and just fought for them 2 events ago. Tournament qualifiers aren't even half way done yet so just chill lol :D

Sitti on the other hand is basically a Glory fighter at this point and there's not a whole lot of Glory guys making appearances on Kunlun anymore so... Hilarious if he'll be on Wu Lin Feng though. Wonderful logic by whoever is handling that shit.

Last edited:
sittichai will fight on WLF.

if winning titles didn't turn you into "the next buakaw" losing to yi long won't either...and the money is not that much. it's the delusion to think this fight will make him famous.
wlf can now claim yi long is the strongest because he will def the number 1.

sittichai will fight on WLF.

if winning titles didn't turn you into "the next buakaw" losing to yi long won't either...and the money is not that much. it's the delusion to think this fight will make him famous.
wlf can now claim yi long is the strongest because he will def the number 1.
I dont understand your comment? Are you saying sittichai will lose to yi long or robbed?

I dont understand your comment? Are you saying sittichai will lose to yi long or robbed?

i mean...it's called "the yi long challenge" and sittichai will fight someone before yi long and will win for sure.
but the final with yi long he will lose as usual,be it a robbery or an agreement, i doubt they'll let him win...he knows and it's ok because "he's gonna be famous".
he won't be paid like buakaw but still a lot because wlf wants to yi long to win against the "real n 1" and recover from the buakaw fiasco.

Not at all a guarantee he'll get past Allazov either. This tournament IMO is a dumber risk than participating in Kunlun would be, at least they're fair.

Back