Recent fights/results/news from China

Was a close and good fight and his preparation for it was a bit unusual :)
he did amazing! but this "I would have knocked him out IF " thing he always say is childish for a professional like him.

What do those fights have to do with Varga? Completely different fights, completely different circumstances.

I this like the new MMAth?

seeing Saenchai do bad against lesser opponents in kickboxing rules makes me believe he doesn't will do good against Varga.

not sure what this has to do with MMAth.

seeing Saenchai do bad against lesser opponents in kickboxing rules makes me believe he doesn't will do good against Varga.

varga isn't really powerfull or a pressure fighter. I think saenchai outclasses him, be it kickboxing rules or not

Because Varga fights nothing like the 2 Sanda fighters that he lost to. He was also heavily active in the stadiums at the time, while now not at all.

The fact that it's kickboxing makes no difference.

agreed to disagree.

no point in arguing, doubt this matchup is made anyway.

like he did in his other kickboxing fights.

I agree Saenchai is untested in KB but Kong Hongxing is the number one 60 KG Sanda fighter in China whereas Wang Weihao is less ranked but he had far more experience whereas it was Saenchai's first fight. This is Kong Hongxing's recent fight in amateur sanda championship this year:

Is Wang Weihao really fighting Buakaw? It would be an interesting match. Wang does better against MT fighters than guys who have heavy hands.

I agree Saenchai is untested in KB but Kong Hongxing is the number one 60 KG Sanda fighter in China whereas Wang Weihao is less ranked but he had far more experience whereas it was Saenchai's first fight.

thanks for the info. was always curious how they ranked among other sanda fighters.

Wang Weihao's best accomplishment in Sanda is getting 3rd place in the national Sanda competition in 2010. However, he fights in a very traditional Sanda style (with a side stance with lots of sidekicks) and probably throws off a lot of KB fighters, especially those more inclined to kick than box. That's how he beat guys like Saenchai and Chike (who was highly competitive against Aotegen Bateer, a far more accomplished Sanda fighter than Wang.) Kraus knocked Wang out in a round however, as did a recent Japanese fighter this April.

I am curious how Buakaw will deal with him.

I agree Saenchai is untested in KB but Kong Hongxing is the number one 60 KG Sanda fighter in China whereas Wang Weihao is less ranked but he had far more experience whereas it was Saenchai's first fight. This is Kong Hongxing's recent fight in amateur sanda championship this year:

Is Wang Weihao really fighting Buakaw? It would be an interesting match. Wang does better against MT fighters than guys who have heavy hands.

not anymore according to the latest card.

petrosyan in WLF 23th january.....it's almost certain against yi long.

Yi Long is hard to finish, the only vulnerable part of his body is his chin, and he has a decent one, otherwise he is indestructible because he trains the iron shirt (this is actually true).

hn1x1x6.jpg

Sittichai Grigorian tv version
round 1

round 2

round 3

not sure where it is yet

Marat Grigorian said it ws a very close fight but from that it didn;t look like one to me

Back