Rebel Wilson the next actress claiming sexual harassment

Fat shaming is an incredibly hurtful thing to do - Women

If he's not 6'0+ with full hair then he's just a guy friend - also women
Women always see themselves 2 levels above what they actually are. A 5 will see herself as 7, and 7 will see herself as 9. It's not hard to understand why they think they can always do better.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41955113

Claims a dude on set asked her to put 2 fingers in his butthole and his friends were hilariously laughing trying to record it....

a0df69a4-4edb-4000-b247-fee5c773b768.jpg
That's a lot of meat.

Women always see themselves 2 levels above what they actually are. A 5 will see herself as 7, and 7 will see herself as 9. It's not hard to understand why they think they can always do better.

That sounds more of a human nature thing to me. All of us dudes over estimate ourselves in large part, too. Over estimation is often productive.

Christ, can you imagine being the second one in the bathroom the morning after with that manatee? The aroma...

Do skinny people not take stinky shits ? Im sure its no worse than anyone else and it sure as hell cant be worse than after your dad when you were a kid on saturday morning after bowling night

Everyone is a victim these days. It really shows how messed up we've become that this is the ultimate social currency.

She's already been busted lying
She said she was in her 20's to be in younger roles she's 35. And told people her real name is rebel when it's Melissa

She's already been busted lying
She said she was in her 20's to be in younger roles she's 35. And told people her real name is rebel when it's Melissa

I heard her real name is Miss Piggy.

Rebel Wilson is so fat she goes to a restaurant, looks at the menu and says "okay!"

Here is what happened.
It was one of those ackward pick up lines, dudes use that worked once and he continues using it, hoping to recreate the magic.

Rebel Wilson is so fat that every time she walks in high heels, she strikes oil!

No lie. I would be super into her sticking her fingers in my butthole.

Back