Rebel Wilson the next actress claiming sexual harassment

No lie. I would be super into her sticking her fingers in my butthole.

I believe it. I have a feeling you would also like Denis Cyplenkov's fingers in there too.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do skinny people not take stinky shits ? Im sure its no worse than anyone else and it sure as hell cant be worse than after your dad when you were a kid on saturday morning after bowling night
Fats eat more food and produce more gas. It's science.

A one off crude joke is not harassment. I wish these attention seeking wannabe victims would STFU. They are just hurting the cause with their BS.

I entered this thread blind. How many fat jokes are we up to?

I can believe what she says. People probably assume she is good and game for whatever due to the energy she gives off and her movie roles.

Sounds like they were being nasty, piece-of-shit jackass bullies.
They suck and are probably the kinds of guys that deserve to have their asses kicked.

But the world is not made of cotton wool, and i'm not convinced that anyone is empowered or made better by pretending that it is or even should be.

Sexual harassment against fat chicks doesnt count.

Gun to your head, would you rather let Rebel Wilson stick her fingers in your ass or stick yours in hers?

Gun to your head, would you rather let Rebel Wilson stick her fingers in your ass or stick yours in hers?

I’m gonna take a deep breath, spit on her fingers and bite on my belt and let her have at it.

No way I could ever wash my eyes or hands enough to forget about the other option.

Women always see themselves 2 levels above what they actually are. A 5 will see herself as 7, and 7 will see herself as 9. It's not hard to understand why they think they can always do better.

Lol this is so true, but not every girl is like that. Mostly younger girls with kids.

"I need a hard working man, responsible, like kids, has time and patience, owns his own house and vehicle" That's why you see alot of these women single, they're delusional enough to believe prince charming is going to swoop in and save their life.

Sad to say my good friend has a problem like this. Dated a girl years ago for a couple months, she cheated on him they split up for a couple years. She started smoking crack, had a kid with a crackhead who got her hooked on crack.

Fast forward a couple years, they're back together, my buddy is looking after some crackheads kid, his gf is a 4 at best, spending all his money (he has a good job makes almost 30 an hour) got him playing daddy while she's out partying and doing cocaine and shit with other guys while spending his money.

It's his own fault at this point, he seems to think he's going to have some fairytale relationship with some crackhead lady who couldn't give a shit about him and just wants a daddy for her kid and a guy whose money she can spend. Sad and pathetic at the same time on both ends, I started calling him cuck and it stuck.

There are at least two sherdoggers who've banged chicks at least double her size

Back