Rebel Wilson the next actress claiming sexual harassment

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41955113

Claims a dude on set asked her to put 2 fingers in his butthole and his friends were hilariously laughing trying to record it....

a0df69a4-4edb-4000-b247-fee5c773b768.jpg

Probably the only male attention she's ever had.

Who in their right mind is desperate enough to anything sexual towards her?<{clintugh}>

Dude sounds like he lost a very, very bad bet

She's got fingers like a pair of Louisville Sluggers -- dude could reasonably try the kevin spacey "but im a gay" defense

Kind of sounds like they were just fucking with her. Kind of mean and juvenile to joke about a fat chick ramming fingers up your ass, but I doubt this was a legitimate request to a fat chick while his buddies were laughing and recording.

Kind of sounds like they were just fucking with her. Kind of mean and juvenile to joke about a fat chick ramming fingers up your ass, but I doubt this was a legitimate request to a fat chick while his buddies were laughing and recording.
Was fucked up, degenerate, frat boy behavior regardless. If it happened.

I think I'd end up feeling violated if I attempt to make any sort of sexual advance towards this land whale.

He probably told her to get her fingers out of his bundt cake and she misheard.

I think I'd end up feeling violated if I attempt to make any sort of sexual advance towards this land whale.

Fat shaming is an incredibly hurtful thing to do - Women

If he's not 6'0+ with full hair then he's just a guy friend - also women

This chick has a serious case of dry and quirky humour. Doubt she's serious.

Christ, can you imagine being the second one in the bathroom the morning after with that manatee? The aroma...

Back