Real MMA fans are Jon Jones fans

I am not a fan of extreme weight cut to duck bigger division, and i am not a fan of cheaters and PEDs.

So, no.

Jones has ne
tenor.gif

Turinabol-9.jpg

<36><36><36>

"I don't know, man. I thought the fight was going well. I don't even know what happened," Cormier said. "I guess I got kicked in the head. Ah man, I'm so disappointed."

"I don't know, man, I guess if he wins both fights there is no rivalry."

<DCrying>

New McGregor fans are banned from this discussion.

Jon Jones is basically 24-0 and spent his entire career in the UFC. He made his UFC debut 7 months into his professional career and beat the previously undefeated, BJJ blackbelt and undefeated Andre Gusmao in beautifully sloppy fashion in his UFC debut. Never lost. Youngest UFC champ in history. Beat 4/5 champs that preceded him. Crushed the Bellator LHW champ. Beat Cormier's ass twice.

The guy is legitimately a goddamn legend. Kiss the ring.

I'm a Jon Jones fan, but to say you HAVE to be a Jon Jones fan to be an MMA fan is fucking stupid. I'm also a Cormier fan. It's not always one or the other.

I'm certainly not a fan of the fact that Jones fucked over his own career with several bouts of stupidity. He may have gotten away with the "tainted supplement" defense, but I don't buy that for a minute.

Jones never had any trouble ever making light heavyweight. He looks healthy as fuck at every weigh in.

All you're favourite fighters from PRIDE and pre-USADA UFC were juiced to the gills.

You're just mad that Jones made prime Shogun tap to strikes.

Prime Shogun? Don't let your fanboy shit go to your head. Prime Shogun was pride. UFC Shogun was on the way down.

Real mma fans don’t care who the GOAT is. They just want to see good fights. They understand that mma is beautiful sand chaotic, and they cheer for the fighters that put their health on the line for our enjoyment. You keep arguing about the GOAT who never fights because he’s always failing drug tests. I’ll keep watching the guys who actually fight.

Best post of the thread. Well said.

Real mma fans don’t care who the GOAT is. They just want to see good fights. They understand that mma is beautiful sand chaotic, and they cheer for the fighters that put their health on the line for our enjoyment. You keep arguing about the GOAT who never fights because he’s always failing drug tests. I’ll keep watching the guys who actually fight.

<mma4>

Jon Jones is basically 24-0 and spent his entire career in the UFC. He made his UFC debut 7 months into his professional career and beat the previously undefeated, BJJ blackbelt and undefeated Andre Gusmao in beautifully sloppy fashion in his UFC debut. Never lost. Youngest UFC champ in history. Beat 4/5 champs that preceded him. Crushed the Bellator LHW champ. Beat Cormier's ass twice.

how did you get the banned title when you're still active? Is this some secret trick?

Jones never had any trouble ever making light heavyweight. He looks healthy as fuck at every weigh in.

All you're favourite fighters from PRIDE and pre-USADA UFC were juiced to the gills.

You're just mad that Jones made prime Shogun tap to strikes.
<LikeReally5>

Pst..I'll tel you a secret: real-real MMA fans are McGregor fans.

<{Heymansnicker}>

*DUI
*Hit and run on pregnant women that he returned to the scene for money possibly drugs then fled again(btw who uses a fucking rental car where they live)
*Multiple people saying he hid under a cage for like 10 hours to dodge USADA
*Grandpa level test levels during 1st DC fight
*Popped for a drug his NFL bro popped for in the same year
*Put on insane muscle and lost half his hairline in 6 months during a "clean" body building period.
*Popped again

Disgusting cheat fuck. Funny no other fighters have these issues with banned substances, only poor Jon.
Im going to bookmark this for future JJ arguments. Ill be sure to give you credit when I use it.
Beautiful summary of what a scumbag Jones is.

I'm a Jon Jones fan, but to say you HAVE to be a Jon Jones fan to be an MMA fan is fucking stupid. I'm also a Cormier fan. It's not always one or the other.

I'm certainly not a fan of the fact that Jones fucked over his own career with several bouts of stupidity. He may have gotten away with the "tainted supplement" defense, but I don't buy that for a minute.
you look like a jacked "toby" from The Office.
I mean that as a compliment

reall mma fans know that jon jones is a lying cheating scumbag.

he also lsot to usada twice.

This right here is an example of obsessive hatred for greatness. Don't be this guy, fellas.

so just giving all the facts is hating now.

you are one of the reason jon wont have to admit anything cause of there a jon im a perfect person and a saint of a man jones army out there that defends jon when he always crys im the victim and it never my fault.

What was OG from 07 banned for? I thought he was a good poster.

Back