Real MMA fans are Jon Jones fans

It's pretty easy to be great when you have psychical advantages including reach, youth, and steroids, all of which supplement the fucking hell out of skills.

Let's see Jones off the sauce for a few years first.

I don't think he can, honestly. When you're used to being young and juicing (i.e. king of the world) it's gotta be a cold bath being a clean 30-something.

8uWOA4ZnnQ5UphcRx4WiFxsxBnQk63kzKBo_UKqn6zA2yInnMlfYL67yfKmWfZmWawWpqcU3=s0-d

Jon Jones is the best mixed martial artist ever. He's only 30.

Respect greatness.

It's pretty easy to be great when you have psychical advantages including reach, youth, and steroids, all of which supplement the fucking hell out of skills.

Let's see Jones off the sauce for a few years first.

I don't think he can, honestly. When you're used to being young and juicing (i.e. king of the world) it's gotta be a cold bath being a clean 30-something.

Jones never had any trouble ever making light heavyweight. He looks healthy as fuck at every weigh in.

All you're favourite fighters from PRIDE and pre-USADA UFC were juiced to the gills.

You're just mad that Jones made prime Shogun tap to strikes.

New McGregor fans are banned from this discussion.

Jon Jones is basically 24-0 and spent his entire career in the UFC. He made his UFC debut 7 months into his professional career and beat the previously undefeated, BJJ blackbelt and undefeated Andre Gusmao in beautifully sloppy fashion in his UFC debut. Never lost. Youngest UFC champ in history. Beat 4/5 champs that preceded him. Crushed the Bellator LHW champ. Beat Cormier's ass twice.

The guy is legitimately a goddamn legend. Kiss the ring.
*DUI
*Hit and run on pregnant women that he returned to the scene for money possibly drugs then fled again(btw who uses a fucking rental car where they live)
*Multiple people saying he hid under a cage for like 10 hours to dodge USADA
*Grandpa level test levels during 1st DC fight
*Popped for a drug his NFL bro popped for in the same year
*Put on insane muscle and lost half his hairline in 6 months during a "clean" body building period.
*Popped again

Disgusting cheat fuck. Funny no other fighters have these issues with banned substances, only poor Jon.

Hey dummy. Jones is getting his belt back. You'll be the equivalent of a lame ass Conor fan after Khabib murked him.

And then you'll be crying and making more pathetic excuses again when he's stripped for the 5th time.

If anything Jones has absolutely, 100% proven over the course of his career, it's his continual propensity for fucking up. But keep gobbling them nuts, moron.

*DUI
*Hit and run on pregnant women that he returned to the scene for money possibly drugs then fled again(btw who uses a fucking rental car where they live)
*Multiple people saying he hid under a cage for like 10 hours to dodge USADA
*Grandpa level test levels during 1st DC fight
*Popped for a drug his NFL bro popped for in the same year
*Put on insane muscle and lost half his hairline in 6 months during a "clean" body building period.
*Popped again

Disgusting cheat fuck. Funny no other fighters have these issues with banned substances, only poor Jon.

This right here is an example of obsessive hatred for greatness. Don't be this guy, fellas.

Real mma fans don’t care who the GOAT is. They just want to see good fights. They understand that mma is beautiful and chaotic, and they cheer for the fighters that put their health on the line for our enjoyment. You keep arguing about the GOAT who never fights because he’s always failing drug tests. I’ll keep watching the guys who actually fight.

Last edited:
And then you'll be crying and making more pathetic excuses again when he's stripped for the 5th time.

If anything Jones has absolutely, 100% proven over the course of his career, it's his continual propensity for fucking up. But keep gobbling them nuts, moron.

After Jones beats the shit out of Gus, your only saviour from greatness.

This will be you:

<DCrying>

After Jones beats the shit out of Gus, your only saviour from greatness.

This will be you:

<DCrying>

Nah, cuz I already know Jones for exactly what he is and always will be. A cheating POS with a permanent * next to his name.

No victory he ever has from this point on means jack shit. lol

New McGregor fans are banned from this discussion.

Jon Jones is basically 24-0 and spent his entire career in the UFC. He made his UFC debut 7 months into his professional career and beat the previously undefeated, BJJ blackbelt and undefeated Andre Gusmao in beautifully sloppy fashion in his UFC debut. Never lost. Youngest UFC champ in history. Beat 4/5 champs that preceded him. Crushed the Bellator LHW champ. Beat Cormier's ass twice.

The guy is legitimately a goddamn legend. Kiss the ring.
I am not a fan of extreme weight cut to duck bigger division, and i am not a fan of cheaters and PEDs.

So, no.

Jones never had any trouble ever making light heavyweight. He looks healthy as fuck at every weigh in.

All you're favourite fighters from PRIDE and pre-USADA UFC were juiced to the gills.

You're just mad that Jones made prime Shogun tap to strikes.
If everyone was jucied today in the UFC it would be more fair than some cheating and other dont.

How about no.
Jones is scum. How you gonna smoke bud then snitch on other people who smoke bud? Goes against my principles.

Hope Gus smokes this fool (but he wont because gus can't beat melanated men.)

I also hate oblique kicks. If you're gonna kick someone in the leg be a man and kick them in the thigh not the knee.

Back