Ray Donovan

Unfy5wM.gif

This is my favorite moment of the show thus far.

ibiyj0O1azV3Me.gif

Credit to Ultimate Victory

Last edited:
Just got into this show last night. I like it. I do wish that they focused a bit more on Ray's job and a bit less on the family stuff but we'll see if that changes going forward. Really like the cast and I completely disagree with the guy who thought Liev Schreiber was the wrong choice for lead. He's great in this.

There's also something hilarious about watching a 74 year old Jon Voight blow lines of coke and chase after black women.

so does anyone know who the guy in the very final scene was supposed to be?

My initial thought was the priest that molested Bunchie but that doesnt really add up since they were thinking of who would hate Mickey enough to kill him.

The ending was strange

so does anyone know who the guy in the very final scene was supposed to be?

My initial thought was the priest that molested Bunchie but that doesnt really add up since they were thinking of who would hate Mickey enough to kill him.

The ending was strange
Patrick Sullivan AKA Sully ... Mickey's old Gangster boss, who he stole from.

Patrick Sullivan AKA Sully ... Mickey's old Gangster boss, who he stole from.

da fuh, im guessing i musta missed that scene during a bathroom break or something.

Was that brought up when he was visiting his old black girlfriend at the rich white dudes mansion?

da fuh, im guessing i musta missed that scene during a bathroom break or something.

Was that brought up when he was visiting his old black girlfriend at the rich white dudes mansion?

Yea, I believe they mentioned it when his old girlfriend was showing him the car that she saved for him. Could be wrong but I think that's when it was mentioned.

I think the show is getting better and better, Voight is great and I love James Woods. I think that bitch whore wife of his is a Skylar 2.0.

What I have an issue with, is he doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities. He keeps cheating on his wife, he has zero personality and I find myself giving less and less of a shit every time I watch it. If he kills that kid for going for his daughter I really don't care.

Voight's still great though.

It's also sad that the next episode focuses on that kid and uh...hmm.
Focuses on that kid.
Damn the show is all over the place.

Hopefully it has something really important to do with the rest of the plot, but I can't see it.

I'll carry on watching it because it is entertaining in parts, but it's not something I look forward to much.

Picks up after the second episode, considerably, Imo.

Back