Ray Donovan

blokeybloke

Prem Fred BMF Belt Holder
@Titanium
Reaction score
Anyone watching this? Surprised it's not been mentioned tbh.

First two episodes were decent enough. Liv Schreiber's doing well as Ray and the brother with Parkinsons is quality so far. Also like the chick who was a hooker in Deadwood, great as Ray's wife.

Show is kinda like Brotherhood meets Entourage meets Californication :icon_lol:

Season one was good.

Season two sucked, especially the second half. Ray irrationally cares about the reporter over himself, his business and his co-workers freedom. Everyone the reporter talks to, gives her information for some reason. The kids are annoying and have no common sense. The wife Abby always complains, but gets to enjoy living in that house rent free with no job. The way the wife handled Marvin's death defied logic.

Season 3 is good so far. Al Swearengen has hopped into a time machine to 2015, got rich but lost his balls. Still Al though. Never cared for Kaitie Holmes' looks but I fuckin love her with braces!

A little trivia... the wife of Ed Cochran (FBI boss) is played by the hot chick from The Wraith!
tumblr_mx1rcqYTzZ1sqwy3wo1_500.jpg

havent watched but the commercials are cool. cant go wrong with Liev and Voight.

If you watched the episode a while ago, I called it. At least almost. You'll know when you see it. Hahahaha

Really digging it so far. Withholding my endorsement until I see that it can maintain but so far so good.

Season one was good.

Season two sucked, especially the second half. Ray irrationally cares about the reporter over himself, his business and his co-workers freedom. Everyone the reporter talks to, gives her information for some reason. The kids are annoying and have no common sense. The wife Abby always complains, but gets to enjoy living in that house rent free with no job. The way the wife handled Marvin's death defied logic.

Season 3 is good so far. Al Swearengen has hopped into a time machine to 2015, got rich but lost his balls. Still Al though. Never cared for Kaitie Holmes' looks but I fuckin love her with braces!

A little trivia... the wife of Ed Cochran (FBI boss) is played by the hot chick from The Wraith!
tumblr_mx1rcqYTzZ1sqwy3wo1_500.jpg

Have to say I feel the opposite. She was good looking in Dawson's Creek era, but the braces now are horrible

Noticed that about Cochran's wife last season and was disappointed she didn't show her jugs

Only seen half of the first episode so far, but it looks decent. Will catch up with it tomorrow.

Ray Donovan has turned into Sons of anarchy. Ray and his crew can kidnap and shoot up buildings with organized crime members with no arrests whatsoever :)

Pretty solid but nothing great so far.

The last three episodes were terrible

Mickey is the only part of the show that's funny

Way too much o no big deal situations that would never go over in real life.

I still like the show but gimme a break. Shoots Cochran and just gets away with it see ya bye :/

Ray Donovan has turned into Sons of anarchy. Ray and his crew can kidnap and shoot up buildings with organized crime members with no arrests whatsoever :)

Hahaha.

Next season, there'll be crazy "blow back" :)

it's ok

jon Voight looks creepy

In S2 he was already barging into FBI's building going straight into the Director's office without anyone paying attention to him.

These are the kind of details that actually make me laugh during shows, not sure why some people get so serious about that stuff.

I watched the first episode and thought it was ridiculously stupid and cliche.

In S2 he was already barging into FBI's building going straight into the Director's office without anyone paying attention to him.

These are the kind of details that actually make me laugh during shows, not sure why some people get so serious about that stuff.

Ray has so much weight and dirt on people that he literally has the key to the city

Watched one episode, well, still have like five minutes left. Didn't really wow.

Watched the first episode. Seemed cluttered and disjointed. Has potential though.

Watched the first episode, turned it off with 15 minutes left.

I hear the Boston accents are ridiculous

Yeah, the wife (Abby) has a ridiculous Boston accent.

I've seen the first 2 episodes. It's not bad but it's not great either.

The character of Lee (played by the short doctor in House) reminds me of a wannabee Ari Gold from entourage.

Just added Showtime for the new Dexter season, probably gonna start watching this now.

Jon Voight will probably be pretty good.

I like this show so far. Not the greatest but will do for a summer series.

4 episodes and this series hasn't really gone anywhere. Not sure if I should watch it anymore.

Watched the first episode. Seemed cluttered and disjointed. Has potential though.

Exactly my thoughts... they threw 101 different side plots into the pilot and it just seemed like to much to start with, build some steam first at least before you branch off... but the potential is there if they do it right.

I think its really good. Way better than whats currently on television. Even HBO and Showtime standards.

Just added Showtime for the new Dexter season, probably gonna start watching this now.

Jon Voight will probably be pretty good.

He's my favourite character. It's good enough, not brilliant though.

The show isn't going to be a hit.It will be one of those meh shows that you'll watch when the really good ones have ended.

Back