Rate tony ferguson's cardio.

I just dont see it. El Cucuy is as good everywhere as nate plus wrestling and kicks which are Nates nemesis. Would look a lot like what RDA did to Nate. Khabib should beat ferg but I question why he fails to show up a few times. Maybe he's worried about rounds 4 and 5.
Injuries bruh. They've been scheduled for 3 round fights before. First it was the knee then it was dehydration. Shit happens, just like Tony with his lung the second time. Some stuff just can't be helped. Hopefully that injury streak is over and done with.

I mostly agree with you on Tony tho. The only thing Nate has on Tony are hands. Everything else Tony far superior. Plus Tony actually has power unlike Nate.

I just dont see it. El Cucuy is as good everywhere as nate plus wrestling and kicks which are Nates nemesis. Would look a lot like what RDA did to Nate. Khabib should beat ferg but I question why he fails to show up a few times. Maybe he's worried about rounds 4 and 5.

His boxing isn't as good as nate. The rest of your post is correct.

He hasn't faced a elite mma boxer like conor yet though.

Very solid. But that's always been the skinny guy's biggest weapon vs the fast twitch NFL running back type like a Lombard or a Tyson. Survive the early storm and take them into deep water and drown them.

Dude just keeps walking you down. He just keeps you working constantly.

Honestly, I like Conor. But Conor has to put this dude away early. Ferguson just isn't a guy you can take a break with. And Conor gets easier and easier to pin against the cage as he gets tired.

He'll dance around tony for 2 rounds and light him up. And if he doesn't get it done in that time, Tony likely takes over.

Here comes Aldo 2. Conor's going to knock him down in the very first minute. It can be a KO or KD, it's just Tony won't be the same afterwards. He'll be in a "just survive mode" and then his cardio won't matter.

Tony needs to be ultra defensive in the first 8 minutes but I can't see it. His chances are really slim. I don't think he will be able to take Conor down either.

McGregor needs to receive an MMA loss to come back into reality but considering his all potential opponents, Tony, Diaz, Gaethje, Lee, Barboza, Khabib, Woodley, RDA, GSP, Aldo, Holloway etc. only Woodley and Khabib have some real chance to beat him.

I don't think he's gonna face either of them at the moment. With Woodley, he can say he's 200 pounds, very big, he fought at WW, he took a risk etc. but with Khabib he doesn't have that option.

That's why Khabib is the worst matchup for Conor but I'd still favour him over Khabib.
I agree with your point about Tony needing to be defensive. The danger for him lies in the fact that he's very hittable; he has serious holes in his striking defense. That seems like a bad recipe against Conor, who's ridiculously precise with his hands.

That being said, what in the world are you talking about, saying "I don't think he will be able to take Conor down either"? Nothing suggests that Tony can't take Conor down. Tony is actually a solid wrestler; he wrestled at the collegiate level. Meanwhile, Conor has decent TDD, at best. The real question is whether Tony's game plan will be to wrestle. He's generally happy to just stand and brawl, which, again, seems like a bad idea against Conor.

As a whole, your post wreaks of bias.

Up there with frankie edgar, mm and cruz. He's tireless

Saved by the bell twice. Ran. I guess it was a "win" by-the-book but close decisions isnt really winning it's surviving. When have you ever seen a Diaz gas like he did? I believe his team when they said they couldn't train for that fight. He couldnt push pace rounds 3.5 on and Conor still ran away from Diaz walking towards him.

Conor knocked Nate around for a round and half like he's never been knocked around before. I'm sure that had some effect on Nate's gas tank.

But not much. Nate was still able to press for quite a bit of the later rounds. His cardio just wasn't superhuman like it often is. But give Conor some credit for that. When's the last time a Diaz brother got his shit kicked for eight consecutive minutes in boxing?

He barely won. And he gassed hard in the same round like the first fight after spending 300k, and he was pacing himself

He wasn't pacing himself in the first fight. He was head hunting.

The guy you said gassed in nine minutes in the first fight went twenty-five minutes against the same opponent in the second fight. A fighter can't improve his cardio that much in five months.

His cardio is usually top notch, but in his fight against Lee he seemed to be getting tired. He might have the best cardio in the division but it's hard to say.

He has the best cardio in UFC in any classification of weight. 10/10. I saw Tony fight at very high altitude in Mexico against RDA, and he didn't even have sweat on him after round 5, he has amazing gas tank. The best.

Just for reference there were flyweights gassed on that card, and Henry Cejudo fought previously in Mexico and he was exhausted in round 3 and admitted it and said he was so tired and feeling it, 125 pounder.

Nope that honor goes to Bisping.

I am not convinced his cardio is anything special, I just think he gets away with pacing himself really slow in the first round (of a three rounder) and first couple of rounds in a five rounder. He stays really calm and preserves energy, great for him, but it's not like he's constantly striking and pressuring from the opening bell like a Cain , Nate, Nick or Frankie.

Maybe. But Conor impressed me in the second Nate Diaz fight with his ability to pace himself to a victory. And Nate is no slouch on the cardio, even if he's not quite as good as Ferguson.
What? He didn't pace shit, he gassed half way through the second exactly like the first time.

The only offense he had at all after that point was in the fourth when he realized nate was completely blind in the fourth and he threw about 8 punches. He was so gassed by that point he had nothing on the punches though.

Ferg has amazing cardio but we have seen guys with great cardio gas after getting rocked. Still my pick is Ferg 3rd round sub or TKO

Just behind Conor in the cardio department, Conor's taking him into deep deep waters.

What? He didn't pace shit, he gassed half way through the second exactly like the first time.

The only offense he had at all after that point was in the fourth when he realized nate was completely blind in the fourth and he threw about 8 punches. He was so gassed by that point he had nothing on the punches though.
Your hate has blinded you

Back