Rate tony ferguson's cardio.

So conor's output didn't slow and he dropped nate in the fourth?

Get out of here with that generic Conor dick riding response
I don't dick ride any fighter and I think Ferg will win you said the only output Conor had after the 2nd was 8 punches which is typical hater stupidity and clearly false to anyone with a set of eyes.

Ferg was gassing out vs Lee. Lee gave him that fight and quit because he was tired, much like Conor quit when her had staph against Diaz. Conor's cardio is also probably the most under rated thing ever: homie out cardio'd two of the best MMA cardio fighters (Holloway and Nate) and just boxed 10 fukin' rounds vs Mayweather in his debut boxing match - 100% guaranteed he is the only UFC fw/lw/ww fighter that can last 10 rounds with May.

I don't dick ride any fighter and I think Ferg will win you said the only output Conor had after the 2nd was 8 punches which is typical hater stupidity and clearly false to anyone with a set of eyes.
Bullshit again. Nobody who isn't a dick rider calls someone else a hater. Just how it is.

Conor didn't do shit beyond the first 9 minutes of the the fight.

Ferg was gassing out vs Lee. Lee gave him that fight and quit because he was tired, much like Conor quit when her had staph against Diaz. Conor's cardio is also probably the most under rated thing ever: homie out cardio'd two of the best MMA cardio fighters (Holloway and Nate) and just boxed 10 fukin' rounds vs Mayweather in his debut boxing match - 100% guaranteed he is the only UFC fw/lw/ww fighter that can last 10 rounds with May.
He showed no signs of gassing. He never slowed down at all.

Conor did not outlast nate. He out landed nate the first two rounds but by the end of the fight nate had 50 some more strikes then McGregor.

Bullshit again. Nobody who isn't a dick rider calls someone else a hater. Just how it is.

Conor didn't do shit beyond the first 9 minutes of the the fight.
Ok you are correct I make posts about Conor everyday just look at my post history full of them jesus you kids are dumb nowadays.

Infinity-Symbol.png

Is this thread asking to rate Ferguson's cardio or is it really asking how do u oh think he will do against Conor?

Rate Tony's cardio compared to what? Other fighters, other athletes in different sports, compared to a 600 lb dude who can't get out of bed , or what?

This really is a bad example of a thread going nowhere fast.... Happening more and more these days.

Don't worry, Conor ko s him in round 2

Conor himself doesn't share your confidence, considering his stoney dead silence regarding the matter.

S'funny, if a guy wins an interim belt in my division, calls me a POS and says he's gonna kick my ass, all on world wide PPV, I'd respond in kind, or even have turned up on the night to meet my next opponent in the ring.

Duck incoming.

So save your half baked predictions.

Lmfao. None of those guys have chance to beat him? Since when is Conor invincible? Diaz, who has already beat him once, and almost did it twice. GSP would ragdoll Conor until he breaks. GSP has eaten bombs from much bigger and powerful strikers than Conor, and tossed around far better wrestlers. In reality, all of those guys you listed have just as much of a chance to beat Conor, as he does of beating them.

After that first fight, Diaz would never beat Conor again and he won't.

GSP won't be the same GSP after all these years, you'll see.

I agree with your point about Tony needing to be defensive. The danger for him lies in the fact that he's very hittable; he has serious holes in his striking defense. That seems like a bad recipe against Conor, who's ridiculously precise with his hands.

That being said, what in the world are you talking about, saying "I don't think he will be able to take Conor down either"? Nothing suggests that Tony can't take Conor down. Tony is actually a solid wrestler; he wrestled at the collegiate level. Meanwhile, Conor has decent TDD, at best. The real question is whether Tony's game plan will be to wrestle. He's generally happy to just stand and brawl, which, again, seems like a bad idea against Conor.

As a whole, your post wreaks of bias.

You're probably a Conor hater but I'm not a fanboy. That's why you're the biased one. In 34 minutes of action Diaz took him down once although he knew he would end the fight right there if he could take him down and Alvarez who was going to take him down at will and... he never took him down once.

If you're going to come with the Mendes fight, that was a long time ago and McGregor's knee was injured.

The problem with posters like you are that you hate McGregor too much that you got so much away from reality and started to post like a fool.

What? He didn't pace shit, he gassed half way through the second exactly like the first time.

The only offense he had at all after that point was in the fourth when he realized nate was completely blind in the fourth and he threw about 8 punches. He was so gassed by that point he had nothing on the punches though.

Completely untrue.

Conor threw more punches in the fourth round of that second fight - and connected on more of those punches - than he did in any other round (46 of 76).

He also connected on more of his punches in the fifth round than did Nate Diaz, although not by much (24-19).

Ws Conor gassed? Of course he was. But he fought through his exhaustion and performed well enough to win. And that's all that matters. Anyone who goes five rounds with Nate Diaz will be gassed by the end of the fight.

Completely untrue.

Conor threw more punches in the fourth round of that second fight - and connected on more of those punches - than he did in any other round (46 of 76).

He also connected on more of his punches in the fifth round than did Nate Diaz, although not by much (24-19).

Ws Conor gassed? Of course he was. But he fought through his exhaustion and performed well enough to win. And that's all that matters. Anyone who goes five rounds with Nate Diaz will be gassed by the end of the fight.
No that's NOT all that matters. When we are specifically talking about cardio and you gas in the second THAT'S all that matters.

And the decision was controversial to say the least

In the current UFC, is say he is tied with Frankie Edgar for the number one spot.

No that's NOT all that matters. When we are specifically talking about cardio and you gas in the second THAT'S all that matters.
Cardio only matters to the degree it affects performance. If the guy looks tired but he's still performing, then it doesn't matter if he looks tired or not.

Conor still performed in the latter rounds of the second Nate Diaz fight. He won round four, despite taking tremendous damage in the third round.

And the decision was controversial to say the least

Don't fool yourself. It wasn't that controversial. Conor pretty clearly took three out of five rounds.

the way he turns it up after the first round is incredible. he doesnt fold, so I guess his cardio is superb.

You're probably a Conor hater but I'm not a fanboy. That's why you're the biased one. In 34 minutes of action Diaz took him down once although he knew he would end the fight right there if he could take him down and Alvarez who was going to take him down at will and... he never took him down once.

If you're going to come with the Mendes fight, that was a long time ago and McGregor's knee was injured.

The problem with posters like you are that you hate McGregor too much that you got so much away from reality and started to post like a fool.
Try again, skippy. I'm not a Conor fan or hater. I like the guy well enough and think he's a fantastic striker, but I also recognize his shortcomings.

Not sure why you bring up Nate in regards to takedowns. Nate is probably the worst wrestler in his division. As for Eddie, he has pretty good wrestling, but he's not a high level wrestler by any means. He's primarily a boxer (but not on Conor's level in that discipline). However, he certainly has the ability to out-wrestle Conor. The whole "never took him down once" argument is silly. Eddie was in pure survival mode before he even had a chance to employ a wrestling game plan. Conor dropped him and hurt him badly exactly one minute into the fight. Two minutes and ten seconds into the first round, Eddie had already been dropped three times. He made the same mistake that many other opponents have made against Conor (lunging in with the right hand). I wouldn't be surprised if Tony makes the same mistake.

Back