Rate The Card: UFC on FOX 28 Stephens vs. Emmett

Looks like a fun card. Decent fighters in every fight, I'm sure I'll enjoy this one.

That is a trash card. Fox used to get big fights. You can tell the UFC is about to bounce

Absolutely stinking. FOX cards are weaker than UFN cards (stateside) these days.

Good fighters on the card but not really excited for any of these matchups. very underwhelming in my opinion 5/10. I'll probably end up watching all of it though.

Better than the upcoming one. Losing Yoel hurts though and it sounded like UFC wanted Ortega/Emmitt but Ortega turned it down. That would have been better fight.

Should take Brunson/Jacare and put it on top of this card and then you have a deep Fox card.

This is fine for a fight night but fans expect bigger names. In terms of div relevance and ranking this is 4 vs 8 and winner will be top 5 and next contender after Ortega. Its a good fight its just not a name.

Lawler vs Magny, Nate vs Barboza, Cain vs Tybura. All of them are same 4 vs 8 only they feature Cain, Nate and Lawler, big names.

5/10. Looks like your average fight night with a former champ or two.

like the osp fight thats it....realy of the main event?

Back