Alan Jouban vs. Ben Saunders
David Branch vs. TBA
Gilbert Burns vs. Olivier Aubin-Mercier
Gadzhimurad Antigulov vs. Aleksander Rakic

Fight Pass Prelims:

Sara McMann vs. Marion Reneau
Sam Alvey vs. Marcin Prachnio
Rani Yayha vs. Russell Doane

With the addition of the Main Event, it seems the UFC's final Big FOX card is complete. Please keep in mind that the bout order for this card is not yet official, the one above is purely for the sake of the thread. With that being said, what do you guys think of this card? Doesn't feel like the UFC has done a great job of going out with a bang with the FOX cards. The final two, Charlotte and this one in Orlando, are both a bit underwhelming. The aren't terrible, they just aren't what we were expecting with the UFC looking to gain a new TV deal. Seems they scrambled to find a Main Event given how last minute this one came together. Maybe they were banking on Romero/Branch if what they had in-store didn't come together but then they had to pull Yoel. If I had to rate this card out of 10, I give it a 6-6.5/10. What do you guys think?

If they get a good replacement for Branch it will be considered good.

Stephens Main and Jessica Co Main on a fight night ?

<{JustBleed}>

I feel like the Jessica fight could of been shuffled to a main card, just my opinion.

Good Fight Night Card 7/10

5/10 main card, but some fun fights on the undercard

The fuck is Andrade/Torres doing as a co main?

The fuck is Andrade/Torres doing on the main card?

8/10 for a free card. Could be 9/10 depending on who Branch fights.

Stephens/Emmet should be gloriously violent.
Andrade is always fun to watch
OSP, whIle inconsistent as a contender, usually puts on a show
Mike Perry is always fun to see
And Branch is a true warrior. He wanted Romero for Christ's sake. Wonder who he fights. Gastelum maybe?

FOX Main Card:

Jeremy Stephens vs. Josh Emmett
Jessica Andrade vs. Tecia Torres
Ovince St. Preux vs. Ilir Latifi
Mike Perry vs. Max Griffin

FOX Prelims:

Renan Barao vs. Brian Kelleher
Alan Jouban vs. Ben Saunders
David Branch vs. TBA
Gilbert Burns vs. Olivier Aubin-Mercier
Gadzhimurad Antigulov vs. Aleksander Rakic

Fight Pass Prelims:

Sara McMann vs. Marion Reneau
Sam Alvey vs. Marcin Prachnio
Rani Yayha vs. Russell Doane

With the addition of the Main Event, it seems the UFC's final Big FOX card is complete. Please keep in mind that the bout order for this card is not yet official, the one above is purely for the sake of the thread. With that being said, what do you guys think of this card? Doesn't feel like the UFC has done a great job of going out with a bang with the FOX cards. The final two, Charlotte and this one in Orlando, are both a bit underwhelming. The aren't terrible, they just aren't what we were expecting with the UFC looking to gain a new TV deal. Seems they scrambled to find a Main Event given how last minute this one came together. Maybe they were banking on Romero/Branch if what they had in-store didn't come together but then they had to pull Yoel. If I had to rate this card out of 10, I give it a 6-6.5/10. What do you guys think?

Griffin and Perry is one for the just bleed god

8/10 for a free card. Could be 9/10 depending on who Branch fights.

Stephens/Emmet should be gloriously violent.
Andrade is always fun to watch
OSP, whIle inconsistent as a contender, usually puts on a show
Mike Perry is always fun to see
And Branch is a true warrior. He wanted Romero for Christ's sake. Wonder who he fights. Gastelum maybe?
Not sure who he gets. I know Eryk Anders says if he gets through Machida unscathed he's interested in the quick turnaround and fighting Branch. He'd be hard pressed though. His fight is only a couple of weeks before this event I believe.

Fight wise I like it a lot. Main card should be some fun finishes. Not by any means the biggest card ever. But solid.

Certainly much deeper than next week's Fox event in Charlotte.

I remember when FOX main cards used to be stacked.

seems more like a fight night than a fox card.

I would order tomorrow's pay-per-view if four or five of those fights were on it instead of the junk ones currently scheduled aside from the top two.

The Main Event seems a little bit surprising to me...

But still a good fight...

7/10

Back