Rate The Bellator PPV

Meh. I missed the prelims 'cause I was asleep, so I'll rate the PPV card.. 5/10.. real letdown. Fuck that Primus dude.. AHHH IM THE CHAMP AHHHHH pfft get the fuck out of here, man.. didn't win shit. Best part of the PPV was the guy taking the stool and Chandler trying to sit but falling down, lol.

3 good fighters on the entire card. Chandler, Lima, and Larkin. 2 of 10. Bought it for Fedor fight but the man's chin is fragile as cracked glass, for Pico who turned out to be not close to a level to contend , and Chandler who I like alot turns his ankle in the first 20 sec. His opponet celebrates like dumbass for winning when Chandler was able to rock him on 1 foot but stumbled closing in an ref stopped it.

Sorry was a shit show. Made me like the Ufc a lot more after this

Two title fights, and both buried in the card in favor of gimmick fights. Hell, they even had another title fight on the prelims...

Everything that can go wrong did go wrong for the organization tonight as far as talent promotion.

Inept officials.

It turned straight WWE after the Chandler/Primus fight.

WTF was that national anthems and Dave Navarro bullshit?

3/10

Would not spend money on in the future. Bellator lost potential fans tonight. Hell, I probably won't even try to find the events on TV after this.

I give it an 8. I was super bummed that chandler fucked his ankle up, but watching pico get upset. Watching the near double ko. Watching a nice technical WW belt. It was one of the most unpredictable night of fights I have ever seen. I don't regret buying this event.

Had me glued to the tv

Ha, when I went to school - 65 was passing not 50

MMA would be more on par with a technical school offering basic courses. The bar is much lower and they still couldn't reach that bar.

I don't think this would inspire many to want to buy another Bellator PPV. They used all their ammunition in one show and this was the result.

Build up some younger fighters on TV and give it another go in a couple of years.

Quality: 3/10

Entertainment: 6/10

Sporting Value : 3/10.

Entertainment Value : 7.5/10

Comedy Value : 10/10

Overall : 8/10

The first fight was awesome but the rest of the card had me like
<36>

As a serious mma event 0/10

For an unintentional comedy routine -- 8/10

I watch the whole card top to bottom and it was awful. The PPV portion was a 4 maybe the sum of the card 2 would be pushing it.

It was god awful, only thing that was good about this event was seeing Fedor get KTFO and Wanderlei get embarrassed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back