Rate The Bellator PPV

A for effort
F for execution
A for lols

I thought it was a solid 8 out of 10. Even a casual fan would have enjoyed that card.

Larkin vs Lima: Awww shiit two explosive dudes boxing.

Pico vs Freeman: Aww shiit this new kid just got starched in 20 seconds. Hype train derailed.

Chandler vs Primus: Aww shiit what the hell is up with dude's ankle?? That's crazy!

Mitrione vs Fedor: Aww shiit the best fighter to ever live just got starched in 20 seconds. Hype train derailed (umad?).

Gracie vs Marfone: Aww shiit a famed member of the Gracie family just did Gracie things.

Chael vs Wanderlei: Aww shiit Chael did his thang and talked that shiit.

Awww shiiit. Not a bad card for Bellator. Definitely better than Kimbo/Dada that's for sure.

Guys this was the mma card of the year. How can it not be 10/10

-geriatric wand and fedor.
-Bader and Davis are reveared for their action packed performances
-after sonnens dominating performance vs Tito no one could wait to see him in there again

I am truly shocked it didn't live up to the hype.

LMFAO at Dave Navarro thinking he's a guitar legend as great as Jimi Hendrix. Dave is so full of himself his rendition sucked compared to 1969 Jimi Hendrix. Even with all the modern day guitar sound enhancements it still couldn't help make Navarro's rendition sound good.

it was fun. i say 8/10. lots of action. well worth it, not for the money but for the time since i streamed it.

2/10 Terrible. And I split the cost with a friend too :-(

728326.jpg

7/10, if they made the same card again with all rematches I would buy it again so it wasn't THAT bad.

Yeah.

Bellator needs more generic nu metal and a plastic ranking system that doesn't mean anything as the guy ranked #1 won't get his deserved title shot.

Are you getting paid to shill or is it just a hobby?

20/10

I haven't laughed this hard in years. How can so much random shit happen all in one night, it's like a sherdogger wrote the script.

Pico gets derailed in like 10 seconds, Chandler shatters his ankle walking backwards, almost KO's the other guy anyway with his ankle flopping everywhere, and then get the stool pulled out under him. Almost double KO with Fedor, and the Wanderlei holding onto Chael's head for like 3 minutes straight staring into the roof contemplating life.

Don't forget the bizarre placement of the Gracie fight in between the two "main events" that killed any hype and buzz coming forward from the double KO.

Oh and the weird placement of the anthems and the hilarious contrast between the two versions. Did anybody else feel like the Brazil anthem felt like a song they play at Disneyland? And fucking Dave Navarro...

The event was a hilarious trainwreck.

Same will watch the UFC ppv's at the bar and will VPN from Europe buy my Bellator PPVs for 19.74. Best of both worlds, supporting the companies but not going broke to do it.
How does that work?

6/10. all the freaky stuff that happened made it hilarious. would have been 1/10 otherwise. but because of the enjoyable humor I will give 6

Pico/Freeman: I think most of us knew that Pico was going down. Bellator doomed the poor kid by putting his pro DEBUT on a big PPV and by proclaiming him as the future GOAT before he even fought once. But lets not be too hard on Pico, lots of legends in this sport started their careers with an early L. 1/10

I give 1/10's to fights that provided no entertainment. Pico/Freeman will maybe be one of the most talked about moments of the year, regardless if it's for all the wrong reasons. Also think it's a great discussion point. So all in all I give the moment a 8.

Back