Rap, Culture, and Donald Trump

How come? are you a surgeon?

Im assuming a lot of surgeon work involves a lot of muscle memory and being "in the zone", different people have different ways to do so.
i am not a surgeon I am just person that understands there is no time for this type of behavior in an operating room. So this doctor can only get in the zone when she acts like a silly teenage girl on a Friday night sleepover with her friends. There is no justification for her actions especially with the profession she chose.

depends on if it's true or if that's just what the other party is trying to say. i do, again, wonder why people film themselves doing this stuff though. why create evidence?

you see the studies on this? abysmal how well things outside of those work basically. we've been breaking to intubate since i started. probably killed dozens of people.
Yeah pretty bad.

I can somewhat understand the birth situations although I could not ever fathom how difficult that must have been for everyone involved. That is a situation I would never want see people struggle with.

This doctor was doing routine surgeries but they were still surgeries and these people put their trust in this doctor. She should feel honored that they chose her and give them the most professional, courteous, and attentive service possible.
i've sat through surgeries before on highly unstable patients they wanted me there to manage their breathing machine (we hate that term btw, it's ventilator or vent). it is painfully boring when it isn't your turn to do anything, which might be hours (and in surgery i have no training outside of that machine so i do fucking nothing if they aren't actively dying). this isn't er or house, it doesn't actually work like that. so you do all kinds of shit to keep it light

i am not a surgeon I am just person that understands there is no time for this type of behavior in an operating room. So this doctor can only get in the zone when she acts like a silly teenage girl on a Friday night sleepover with her friends. There is no justification for her actions especially with the profession she chose.

You do realize that it is a private practice right?

stupid thing to do, alienating fans cant be good

I’m not trying to be mean but no. You’re off base here. I just attended a conference where his was discussed. There are going to be major changes coming. Rescue breathing is basically garbage, actually a lot of things we have been doing aren’t very effective. Llnsee if I can dig up the literature. I only go to maintain my license so I can practice a little here and there.

I didn't really know her so I'm not really attached to it at all.

I'm aware that the sooner defibrillation is done the higher the chances of saving are. Also something an out patient doctors office should have imo. However if that can't happen in a timely fashion the brain needs oxygen. Studies I've read shows that oxygen in the lungs/blood stream is only good for about 5 minutes.

The doctor at the hospital told them if she had gotten air on top of proper compression she probably would have been ok. It took 4 days for her to die after pulling the plug.

snowflakes feelings were hurt.

black people can do no wrong, so lets confuse everything.
I'm one of the snowflakes though, by many definitions at least. How the fuck are we supposed to feel comfortable making posts about anything on either side if they're just going to be moved around to craft someone else's narrative?

i've sat through surgeries before on highly unstable patients they wanted me there to manage their breathing machine (we hate that term btw, it's ventilator or vent). it is painfully boring when it isn't your turn to do anything, which might be hours (and in surgery i have no training outside of that machine so i do fucking nothing if they aren't actively dying). this isn't er or house, it doesn't actually work like that. so you do all kinds of shit to keep it light
There is a difference there though. You said it was boring when it was not your turn manage the ventilator. So you had downtime in your role. This woman is the surgeon and should be attentive at all times during the surgery. This is a persons life in her hands, one mistake and this person could die.

She should do her business cards like a Hot Boyz cd cover from the 90’s and call herself the queen of operating room twerk offs.

There is a difference there though. You said it was boring when it was not your turn manage the ventilator. So you had downtime in your role. This woman is the surgeon and should be attentive at all times during the surgery. This is a persons life in her hands, one mistake and this person could die.
that's not how surgery works man. i'm sorry. you don't know what you don't know here

Sing about bitches, hoes, drugs, money, killing people then complain that people judge you.

Sorry you have cried wolf too many times.

I don’t know it and I don’t think her behavior was appropriate. I doubt all surgeons act like this.
Nah. Some listen to death metal and head bang. Some are super uptight assholes who don’t like people talking much, you’d love them. Some fart and tell dirty jokes.

Back