Rap, Culture, and Donald Trump

This is a clusterfuck, I have no idea why these were merged.

I know you’re not in the field but leave ACLS to the pros

So no oxygen then? The doctor at the hospital straight up told them if she was given air she most likely would have been fine and her reaction to the anesthetic was about 1 in 500,000.

Chest compression only CPR is only good for a few minutes. The air left in lungs and blood stream doesn't last for 10+ minutes.

Sherfront?

A place where you can be openly racist towards white people? Any racial slur you want and anything you want to say about them is perfectly fine here.
I've seen it here plenty against Muslims, blacks, Hispanics, jews etc. In the Starbucks thread, where a latino person received a coffee with a racial slur on it instead of his name, I saw many posters drop many slurs used against people of Mexican heritage.

You can be your retirement fund it was the panamerican guy, or whatever his name is. He knows why he did it, and yes jimbubs got flustered
That dude confuses me. He's a great poster most of the time but every once in a while pulls some stupid sketchy shit, assuming this was him.

it certainly does affect their ability to do their work. They are supposed to be attentive and focused on the persons life who is in their hands.

A doctor is supposed to be professional and focused while doing their job. Let her unwind and relax on her own time not when there is another person counting on her to make sure they live.

How come? are you a surgeon?

Im assuming a lot of surgeon work involves a lot of muscle memory and being "in the zone", different people have different ways to do so.

This is a clusterfuck, I have no idea why these were merged.
They should sticky a giant thread and name it "Sherfront" and just merge everything into it. I guess that would be like 50 percent or so of the threads here though.

What happened here was
tenor.gif

So no oxygen then? The doctor at the hospital straight up told them if she was given air she most likely would have been fine and her reaction to the anesthetic was about 1 in 500,000.

Chest compression only CPR is only good for a few minutes. The air left in lungs and blood stream doesn't last for 10+ minutes.
I’m not trying to be mean but no. You’re off base here. I just attended a conference where his was discussed. There are going to be major changes coming. Rescue breathing is basically garbage, actually a lot of things we have been doing aren’t very effective. Llnsee if I can dig up the literature. I only go to maintain my license so I can practice a little here and there.

I’m not trying to be mean but no. You’re off base here. I just attended a conference where his was discussed. There are going to be major changes coming. Rescue breathing is basically garbage, actually a lot of things we have been doing aren’t very effective. Llnsee if I can dig up the literature. I only go to maintain my license so I can practice a little here and there.

Did anything else from the article stand out as being problematic aside from the dancing?

Well if only black people can say the N word then i think only Irish people should be able to say potato. What makes black people so special? Being enslaved doesnt make you special. And you were never enslaved or worked a cotton field so get over it.

It amazes me the doctors offices don't have oxygen and something like this ready for accidents/complications

AR_5387.jpg

My moms cousin had a bad reaction to local anesthesia at an out patient place. Basically put her into a seizure and her heart stopped.

The doctors office said they only gave her chest compressions. Not sure when they started or for how long but it was a 13 minute response time for the EMT's apparently. EMT brought her back but after 13+ minutes without oxygen she was already brain dead.

The fact that a "doctors office" didn't get her oxygen via mouth to mouth or with a guard or a mask type device is crazy to me. You obviously can't go that long without oxygen.

They need an AED and Epinephrine. It's the chest compressions that are key to circulate the blood.

just realized the snowflakes got upset and merged a bunch of threads so the theme was lost.

giphy.gif

Did anything else from the article stand out as being problematic aside from the dancing?
depends on if it's true or if that's just what the other party is trying to say. i do, again, wonder why people film themselves doing this stuff though. why create evidence?
They need an AED and Epinephrine. It's the chest compressions that are key to circulate the blood.
you see the studies on this? abysmal how well things outside of those work basically. we've been breaking to intubate since i started. probably killed dozens of people.

No because I know this is how they deal with the stress. Ive done it countless times.
I can somewhat understand the birth situations although I could not ever fathom how difficult that must have been for everyone involved. That is a situation I would never want see people struggle with.

This doctor was doing routine surgeries but they were still surgeries and these people put their trust in this doctor. She should feel honored that they chose her and give them the most professional, courteous, and attentive service possible.

Back