Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just signed Xavier Woodson and Erik Harris. Is this a joke?

Hope Conley is the next Cwood lol.

Carrs arm better be ready, gonna need it this year

Xavier-Woodson signed to the roster? I thought he would be a nice PS signing but wtf is this bullshit? Riley and Hodges are out the there and Reggie settles on this. Lol What a cheap fucker!

In Reggie we trust

Would have been a damn shame if Reggie had drafted Reuben Foster instead of Rapeon Conley.

Meh. Havent seen either play a down of real football yet. Lot of teams steered away from Foster with that shoulder.

If its a miss on another first round CB
It will be pretty brutal, but got to let them play a while before we call it a failure.

Would have been a damn shame if Reggie had drafted Reuben Foster instead of Rapeon Conley.

Why do that when you can sign a guy that was injured all last year in Harris.

If he wants to be cheap why not get Lewis back from the Teaxans PS

Never seen people freak out this badly about preseason for a team with this much talent lol. (Not just this thread.)

Local radio is full on panic mode without a single snap played.

Defense could play the exact same as last year and theyd still be a damn good team.

Never seen people freak out this badly about preseason for a team with this much talent lol. (Not just this thread.)

Defense could play the exact same as last year and theyd still be a damn good team.

Don't get me wrong, I still think we have a good team. I feel this team is close to doing some serious damage but the defence will hold us back.

Pissed off that Norton is still here. Seriously, why the fuck is this guy still here??? It was clear to the entire planet that the guy doesn't have a clue and he kept his job, mind boggling.

Pissed off at the way the draft has gone defensively. Reggie goes out and builds a solid online, why wasn't the defence addressed this way? Sure some of the better Dts were not there when we were on the clock but do something.

Reggie has done a great job and I'm a fan but I do not like the fact that so many high picks have been used on DBs when we clearly need upgrades at DT and LB. this problems could be masked if we had a legit DC. Again, grow a set Jack and get fucking rid of Norton, the guy is brutal

Don't get me wrong, I still think we have a good team. I feel this team is close to doing some serious damage but the defence will hold us back.

Pissed off that Norton is still here. Seriously, why the fuck is this guy still here??? It was clear to the entire planet that the guy doesn't have a clue and he kept his job, mind boggling.

Pissed off at the way the draft has gone defensively. Reggie goes out and builds a solid online, why wasn't the defence addressed this way? Sure some of the better Dts were not there when we were on the clock but do something.

Reggie has done a great job and I'm a fan but I do not like the fact that so many high picks have been used on DBs when we clearly need upgrades at DT and LB. this problems could be masked if we had a legit DC. Again, grow a set Jack and get fucking rid of Norton, the guy is brutal
Eh i think theyre trying. No one hits on every draft pick, and theyve spent a lot of $ already on FAs with 3 potential record setting contracts in progress.

Really need one of these guys this year to be the guy. DT, CB, or LB. All of those make it easier on the other.

Lamarr Houston is available..... Id happily take him back for some run stopping and more pressure inside. Probably will be cheap as dirt since he was injured a lot for Chicago.

Lamarr Houston is available..... Id happily take him back for some run stopping and more pressure inside. Probably will be cheap as dirt since he was injured a lot for Chicago.

lamarr-houston.gif

Yeah, it's just a little disconcerting that Jared Goff looked like a Pro Bowler playing against the first string D in preseason. Hopefully it's because they were just running the base D the whole time, not wanting to give anything away for the season. After last season though, it has me a little worried.

Lmao @ Norton Keeping his good stuff for the regular season hahahahah

Yes please to Houston. Might only get a few games out of him before he is injured again but it's better than nothing.

Romo put Conley on blast today in the radio, pretty funny

At least the raiders and Jano made up quick, now to pay Penn what they promised before they add another problem.

What did they promise penn? I thought Reggie said he had a contract and expects him to honour. I think the raiders were more than nice since they did not fine him or take away his bonus

What did they promise penn? I thought Reggie said he had a contract and expects him to honour. I think the raiders were more than nice since they did not fine him or take away his bonus
They said if he showed up to camp they would talk about his deal, Jano took a Mil pay cut so the timing of it seems like it's for Penn. Plus they didn't exactly show any urgency finding a decent LB. Either way I'm just ready for some damn football lol

Should be a great opener, Titans have a good team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back