Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rookie Treyvon Hester is well on his way to taking Jelly's job.

Rookie Treyvon Hester is well on his way to taking Jelly's job.
Not that surprising since Jelly has been a mild disappointment after showing promise and I've seen Hester mentioned as a possible steal but from whence does this information come sir?

Conley's legal decision is expected in the next week or two.

Not that surprising since Jelly has been a mild disappointment after showing promise and I've seen Hester mentioned as a possible steal but from whence does this information come sir?
Got to sneak in for a little OTA action. Hes been blowing people up on first team action.
Vadal Alexander might take Howard's job at RT
Id bank on it. Tice loved him.

Patterson has also been going ape shit. Hes not going to be a consistent chain mover but that dude is going to make some bad ass plays. Its going to be a damn entertaining offense.

Carr's deal almost done. Approx 25 mil per year.

Likely heavily front loaded so they can work on Mack next season.

Carr 5 year 125 mil.

Last edited:
How bout Carr, structuring his deal so we can add more players?!

A man's man

Contract will look like a bargain by the end of it. Get Mack locked up and keep the foundation going.

This team is going to bring home the Lombardi guys. I can sense it.

+1 coming soon...

Our MVP in my opinion.
uam77c4y3h1z.jpg

You clowns are fucked with that contract on the books lmao!

Not remotely and you know better.

Funny to see the Raider-haters clinging to that pipe-dream that now that Oakland has star players they won't be able to pay them. I guess when your org is pinning it's hopes on Hackenburg you get desperate though.

Lol hardly

Given that the jets have nothing to look forward to next season (and the 4 after that), who do you see them drafting with the #1 pick?

Zach Orr is returning to football....

Gabe Jax 5 year 56 mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back