Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we keep his sister in Oakland doe?

Looks like Goodell shot down the final proposal from oakland to keep th Raiders. Las Vegas here we come.

Cant believe its going to be the Las Vegas Raiders tomorrow.

There goes Beast Mode

I feel bad for Oakland, but I'm from Vegas and currently live in Phoenix just 4 hours away so selfishly I love this lol

It's surreal to me the team I've been a die hard of since the 80's when they were in LA is now moving to my home town. I can't wait to grab a hotel room on the strip, party all weekend and finish up the weekend at the brand new shiny Raiders stadium.

Id have preferred to stay obviously, but Vegas is a badass relocation.

Oh well. Time to pop bottles.

It is what it is, Oakland itself did a shitty job honestly with little effort. I'll join in on the bottle popping, the a Oakland gear is gonna be retro lol

I became a Raider fan back in '82 when they were in LA and I'm on the east coast now but while Vegas (and a shiny new stadium) should be cool it's tough to see Oakland lose the Raiders. I just feel bad for the Oakland fans. Some of the most passion and loyalty in sports and they really deserve better.

Maybe I'll set up a gofundme account to help pay for @Pliny Pete's impending laser tattoo removal and any associated medical expenses. Kind of a sports equivalent to sending funds to the earthquake victims in Haiti. It seems the least I can do.

I am a Minnesota Vikings fan but I just want to say that I'm sorry to hear about the Raiders moving to Vegas. This is a sad day for the NFL.

I feel strongly that if a team relocates then they should be forced to leave their name, records and identity with their original city like the Browns did when they moved to Baltimore. That way when it comes time for expansion a city like Oakland and it's fans would at least have a chance to get their team back.

Last edited:
Heres to hoping visiting teams players go missing and dont show up for games.

@Pliny Pete and other Oakland fans. I feel your pain. We still miss the Whalers in CT.
3C618A78-2A10-4A3F-A3C5-E64C50BE03DD_zpseccd5y7g.gif

I am a Minnesota Vikings fan but I just want to say that I'm sorry to hear about the Raiders moving to Vegas. This is a sad day for the NFL.

I feel strongly that if a team relocates then they should be forced to leave their name, records and identity with their original city like the Browns did when they moved to Baltimore. That way when it comes time for expansion a city like Oakland and it's fans would at least have a chance to get their team back.
That's stupid though in regards to records. Casual fans think that the Ravens were an expansion team in the 90s not realizing that actually applies to the Browns.

That's stupid though in regards to records. Casual fans think that the Ravens were an expansion team in the 90s not realizing that actually applies to the Browns.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. I think that the records should stay with the city, especially for a team like the Raiders who has such a storied history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back