Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be at the cage fights we're putting on tomorrow night in Richmond because he usually shows up when his little cousin is fighting
I'll hit him up and give you guys the inside scoop
Or I'll just get fall down drunk and make an ass of myself slurring unintelligible gibberish and screaming "WOOOOOOOO!!!!" over and over again like I usually do until security asks me to stop bothering the paying customers
Either way

16251848_1788334474762042_3803700167899976071_o.jpg

At first, I was a bit reluctant to the idea of bringing in Lynch due to the Raider's terrible track record of signing 30 years+ running backs but those were cases where the individual player had played for 8 or 9 straight seasons before coming over. So the Raiders received worn down beat up versions.

However In Beast Mode's case, he is well rested and healed after a year off and still in shape. He'll be a great addition if he joins.

I wouldnt even care if he still werent as good. Outside of Cwood I dont think I liked another player as much as Lynch.

It will rain Skittles in Oaktown. (Or maybe Las Vegas.)

Fat lazy and stupid is no way to go through life.

I wouldnt even care if he still werent as good. Outside of Cwood I dont think I liked another player as much as Lynch.

It will rain Skittles in Oaktown. (Or maybe Las Vegas.)

132e2c5b8656aee51c61dd74e6499442.jpg

Pls football gods let this fucking happen.

Anyone familiar with him?

He's better than Malcolm Smith if that helps lol
Thats good. What are we basing this on? I honestly have never heard of him.

Thats good. What are we basing this on? I honestly have never heard of him.

He had a great 2014 season took a step back in 2015 then went full Neiron Ball in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back