Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watson starting at LT. Hes awful. I say just bump Osemele over.

The more i think about this game, the more I think the Raiders will eek it out. Cook was fucking phenomenal with play action at Michigan State, I was really high on him, and you guys have some fucking gritty, focused running back, some great pass catchers to.

If they go out and run the ball, rack up field goals and keep that defense guessing, then they can truly make a 23-20 type of game and go forward. This Houston D is MASSIVELY overrated and the Raiders is pretty underrated at this point. Not a great D by any stretch, but they're ballhawks playing against fuckin' Pisswasser.

I thought we should have drafted Cook over Lynch and I know he's going to be a good NFL QB.
So, for the first time in my life...Good luck to the Raiders!
#anyonebutKC

The more i think about this game, the more I think the Raiders will eek it out. Cook was fucking phenomenal with play action at Michigan State, I was really high on him, and you guys have some fucking gritty, focused running back, some great pass catchers to.

If they go out and run the ball, rack up field goals and keep that defense guessing, then they can truly make a 23-20 type of game and go forward. This Houston D is MASSIVELY overrated and the Raiders is pretty underrated at this point. Not a great D by any stretch, but they're ballhawks playing against fuckin' Pisswasser.

I thought we should have drafted Cook over Lynch and I know he's going to be a good NFL QB.
So, for the first time in my life...Good luck to the Raiders!
#anyonebutKC
Cant see it. Theyve got a great secondary and managed to shut out the run game even with Carr's arm threat.

Cant see it. Theyve got a great secondary and managed to shut out the run game even with Carr's arm threat.
well, thats why lol You know what they were waiting for and they kept Carr and Del Rio honest.
We had a much better defense (I know, they're "Number 1 in the league" with 6 bullshit division games while we had the hardest division in the league) and you guys ran the ball all over us to set up some really nice play action.

I mean, the gameplan weeks ago was to catch them in the middle where their zone coverage is going to have some overlap and when that failed you guys were kind of fucked. Now there's only one option and Im confident you guys get it done. Plus, ninjas be sleepin on Cook. I know he's a rookie and his first start is going to be a playoff game and all of that. Im sure he's good for a pick or two, but so is Brock. You guys average what? An interception a game?

I know you're not going to come out and say it because you don't want to get your hopes up or jinx it, but there's a little part of your black and silver heart that agrees with me.

Plus, I'm rooting for you guys on sheer principle; It's not fucking fair you guys put in the work and had a stellar season all for shit luck to shit down your throats.

Reveling in the Raiders misery just doesn't feel right anymore. Must be that Carr and his Christian voodoo.

well, thats why lol You know what they were waiting for and they kept Carr and Del Rio honest.
We had a much better defense (I know, they're "Number 1 in the league" with 6 bullshit division games while we had the hardest division in the league) and you guys ran the ball all over us to set up some really nice play action.

I mean, the gameplan weeks ago was to catch them in the middle where their zone coverage is going to have some overlap and when that failed you guys were kind of fucked. Now there's only one option and Im confident you guys get it done. Plus, ninjas be sleepin on Cook. I know he's a rookie and his first start is going to be a playoff game and all of that. Im sure he's good for a pick or two, but so is Brock. You guys average what? An interception a game?

I know you're not going to come out and say it because you don't want to get your hopes up or jinx it, but there's a little part of your black and silver heart that agrees with me.

Plus, I'm rooting for you guys on sheer principle; It's not fucking fair you guys put in the work and had a stellar season all for shit luck to shit down your throats.
As bad as I want it I honestly dont see them winning without the defense completely taking over, and Ive got about zero faith in that. If they do, then ya I think Cuck and the offense can do enough to win.

Even then, they still get curb stomped in the next round by either team lol.

Reveling in the Raiders misery just doesn't feel right anymore. Must be that Carr and his Christian voodoo.

Ya, Id feel the same in reversed situations. I dont like to see anyone shafted like that unless theyre pieces of shit like Pacman, Hardy, etc etc etc.

Worst part of Penn being out is Howard fucking starts now, that guy sucks.

Time to start looking for Penns replacement.

Worst part of Penn being out is Howard fucking starts now, that guy sucks.

Time to start looking for Penns replacement.
Read that Watson is taking Penns spot today. Always nervous when he gets put in. Gets pushed around way too much.

Gonna give some Tackles some hard looks this draft.

I'd rather they move ko out to tackle and put Jackson back at LG next season and rebuild the right side. Not even sure I'm gonna watch the game today since they're going to get embarrassed next week unless Cook is the 2nd coming. Might go coyote hunting instead.

Theres zero excitement for this game out here, way more talk from people angry about getting ticket raped next season then there is about the game today
After 14 miserable years we finally make the playoffs and cant even get up for it, feels like were going to a fuckin funeral lol
At least all the bandwagon :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ness has ground to a screeching halt, except from broncos fans apparently

I'd rather they move ko out to tackle and put Jackson back at LG next season and rebuild the right side. Not even sure I'm gonna watch the game today since they're going to get embarrassed next week unless Cook is the 2nd coming. Might go coyote hunting instead.
You should have some more confidence in Tice.

Craziest thing about the o-line dominance this year is that theyve done it without the blocking TE which is basically another tackle.

You should have some more confidence in Tice.

I have plenty of confidence in Tice. Just think that ko could man lt and moving Jackson back over would at least make one side of the line dominant. Not sure how much longer Penn has left. Watson can't seem to stay healthy and Howard isn't very good.

Mario Edwards is sick and may be a late scratch

I want to see 15+ check downs to the RBs today. Got to have the YAC today.

Maybe we'll get to see him shit his pants
Perfect way to end this perfect season

Its far from ideal but its what we got so fuck it

GO RAIDERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back