Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connor Cook about to shock the world!

So much for the defense showing up, Mack can only do so much on his own

Let's see what the team can do this half. Holding out hope.

Ive been anti Cooper the whole time but seriously this pouting ass diva isnt even trying anymore
Can we please trade this useless fuck in the offseason

Ive been anti Cooper the whole time but seriously this pouting ass diva isnt even trying anymore
Can we please trade this useless fuck in the offseason
Cooper has talent but there's no fire in his game. It's like he doesn't give a shit if he catches the pass or not. I've disagreed with you for a long time on this one Pliny but dammit you might be right.

Cooper has talent but there's no fire in his game. It's like he doesn't give a shit if he catches the pass or not. I've disagreed with you for a long time on this one Pliny but dammit you might be right.
Thats it exactly, he doesnt give a shit
I dont know if hes home sick or he doesnt like being in Crabtrees flashy shadow but the kid quit trying awhile ago
He'll prolly go on to great things for another team but he obviously doesnt want to be here so were better off trading him before he leaves in free agency

Ah well at the beginning of the season we'd all have taken 12 wins and a wildcard game with no hesitation, sucks it happened the way it did but fuck it, it was another huge step in the right direction

So who do we target in free agency?

Ah well at the beginning of the season we'd all have taken 12 wins and a wildcard game with no hesitation, sucks it happened the way it did but fuck it, it was another huge step in the right direction

So who do we target in free agency?

Who's going to be available? I've been too focused on Mcgloin hoisting the trophy to pay attention to offseason stuff.

Who's going to be available? I've been too focused on Mcgloin hoisting the trophy to pay attention to offseason stuff.

Captain Munnerlyn at slot to replace DJ Hayden

(Longshot) Hightower at LB but I think he'll resign with New England.

Captain Munnerlyn at slot to replace DJ Hayden

(Longshot) Hightower at LB but I think he'll resign with New England.

I wasn't asking you retard. You should try to get banned and come back as someone less stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back