Rafael dos Anjos vs. Neil Magny

Well he didn't train his cardio well enough.

But what I'm getting at is that was the cause for the effect.
Which isn't an excuse for losing. Take your loss and move on. Rda has been a little bitch about it since.

The people that talk about USADA and RDA are the same people that forgot he was BJJ guy with BJJ cardio body like a Rani Yaya in the past, when he moved from Brazil and learned to strike he actually got in better shape.
Nick Curson is a great MMA s & c coach and gets his guys in shape.

Last edited:
RDA is an absolute beast.

Which reminded what an animal Tony Ferguson is.

Which isn't an excuse for losing. Take your loss and move on. Rda has been a little bitch about it since.
He was a bitch about losing to Alvarez ? when? I remember him being very classy and complimentary of Alvarez.

He was a bitch about losing to Alvarez ? when? I remember him being very classy and complimentary of Alvarez.
He almost died during the weigh cut and still holds a grudge against conor when it was his fault the fight got canceled: take the loss and the injury like man

lol okay, whenever I heard a keyboard warrior call a pro fighter a bitch it's amusing.
Blind "sportsmanship" doesn't work in the real world. WE wanna know what the reasons might be behind things. If you can't understand this simple idea you don't belong in the real world.

lol okay, whenever I heard a keyboard warrior call a pro fighter a bitch it's amusing.
Blind "sportsmanship" doesn't work in the real world. WE wanna know what the reasons might be behind things. If you can't understand this simple idea you don't belong in the real world.
If you enter the octagon you are healthy enough to fight. If you aren't you are stealing money from the fans buying it

He almost died during the weigh cut and still holds a grudge against conor when it was his fault the fight got canceled: take the loss and the injury like man
When conor claims he broke his vagina you can be a bit bitter while conor somehow gets credit for losing to short notice guys, running away to salvage majority decisions, and moral victories. YOu can be bitter

If you enter the octagon you are healthy enough to fight. If you aren't you are stealing money from the fans buying it
LOL, a conor fan accusing another fighter of stealing from his fans.

as mayweather said

#heist

When conor claims he broke his vagina you can be a bit bitter while conor somehow gets credit for losing to short notice guys, running away to salvage majority decisions, and moral victories. YOu can be bitter

LOL, a conor fan accusing another fighter of stealing from his fans.

as mayweather said

#heist
Still trying to figure out how this became about Conor? I enjoy his fights but far from a nut hugger. This about excuses for losing. Unless your Ross Pearson against Diego or other clear robberies. You take your loss and move on

Conor has nothing to do with Eddie, he took the loss to Eddie well. He holds grudge against Conor because he said he was faking the injury, but once again we are talking about RDA vs Alvarez not Conor.

Conor has nothing to do with Eddie, he took the loss to Eddie well. He holds grudge against Conor because he said he was faking the injury, but once again we are talking about RDA vs Alvarez not Conor.
Where claimed he almost died from the weight cut. Whose fault is that? Don't want to hear it

Where claimed he almost died from the weight cut. Whose fault is that? Don't want to hear it
Its his fault obviously that is why he moved up, but once again, he was complimentary about Eddie, he didn't complain about the loss.

He said it's the reason he lost
I didn't see that, if he did well as you and as I said it was his fault so he should have fixed that, I remember post fight and at the press conference giving props to Eddie and not complaining as I said, I still think he lost because of his approach nothing else(and I guess the weight cut encompasses that).

Go suck Conor dick to another place you fucking clown. This is about RDA.

Back