Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
V7ZSirF.png

14339.png

The gazelle crew checking in early

RDA breaks through him with pressure and combinations.

winner of this fights Woodley no doubt.

RDA breaks through him with pressure and combinations.

You get a like for your AV - good work sir!

However, don't you think that RDA is starting to fade, while Magny is surging?

I put some money (hesitantly) on Magny. Interesting see how this turns out.

Neil Magny has this in the bag.
He'll keep RDA at bay the whole fight, control the ground exchanges. Easy win.

You get a like for your AV - good work sir!

However, don't you think that RDA is starting to fade, while Magny is surging?

I think RDA will show his state at WW tonight. If his words are true, he should be better at this weight not having to cut a lot and also being faster than his oponents. I hope switching camps doesnt kill his future. Magny on the other hand is a good prospect, but i dont know if he is ready yet. We will see.

I think RDA will show his state at WW tonight. If his words are true, he should be better at this weight not having to cut a lot and also being faster than his oponents. I hope switching camps doesnt kill his future. Magny on the other hand is a good prospect, but i dont know if he is ready yet. We will see.

If this is Erick Silva type sarcasm and I missed it, I apologize, but Magny is 30 years old and this is going to be his 17th fight in the UFC. He is no longer a prospect. Once again, if you were being sarcastic, my bad.

I'm no Magny fan but I struggle to see what RDA brings to the table here to win. Magny will win a pretty easy, boring UD.

If this is Erick Silva type sarcasm and I missed it, I apologize, but Magny is 30 years old and this is going to be his 17th fight in the UFC. He is no longer a prospect. Once again, if you were being sarcastic, my bad.

LOL it wasnt! Yeah, the age is a thing as you say and we can discuss about the use of the word "prospect", but if you look at his resume, he got important matches only 2 years ago, and he is clearly still improving. I think he hasnt reach his peak. Anyway, i dont know if he is good enough to beat RDA, and i dont think we really know how good is RDA at this weight.

LOL it wasnt! Yeah, the age is a thing as you say and we can discuss about the use of the word "prospect", but if you look at his resume, he got important matches only 2 years ago, and he is clearly still improving. I think he hasnt reach his peak. Anyway, i dont know if he is good enough to beat RDA, and i dont think we really know how good is RDA at this weight.

I can see Magny getting a little bit better, but even though he has only stepped up to the big stage in the last 2 years, he has had 6 fights with mixed results. I like Magny because he's active and I think he can cause RDA some problems. I don't see either guy getting finished. Magny probably uses his reach to win a UD. RDA didn't exactly light the world on fire with his win over Saffiedine.

damn Magny has a 10 inch reach advantage? Fuck.

this is a great fight

Back