Rafael dos Anjos vs. Neil Magny

RDA is still damn good when he wants to be. It[s just way too bad he let Conor get in his head and feel the need to duck him the way he did. Perhaps he's still kicking himself seeing as how his refusal to just get in there and get it done inadvertently helped make McGoat and Diaz megastars.

44084-1292570.png

fuck

JaAoA_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Bring it in man you not alone...

44084-1289631.png

Magny just cannot beat the top competition.

Yeah, he's currently somewhere close to his proper ranking. He's a Top 7-12 type of guy who can be a solid challenger for upcoming talents in his division. When his ranking reached Top 5 a few months back, it was a tad high, but he will be around 10th after this and settle in to his normal role. Great fighter and even better human being, but isn't going to challenge for a title during his career. And that's okay, not everyone can fight for the title.

rda vs lawler, maia, jorge etc. are all amazing fights

Very predictable fight. Magny lost against Hendricks too and he will never be top 5 material. RDA on the other hand looked really nice.

I would like to see him fight Masvidal or Lawler for a title shot. RDA is a good adition to the WW division.

You get a like for your AV - good work sir!

However, don't you think that RDA is starting to fade, while Magny is surging?

Happy to be proved wrong on this! RDA looked fantastic, really hope he can go on a run at 170 now.

Hespect to the real life Brazilian ninja turtle Raphael Donatello

Good enough to submit Magny, what kind of mma savant are you???
The one that knows Magny is just filling space. Well-rounded but very average. The WW roster is in shambles and has been ever since GSP left.

I'm no Magny fan but I struggle to see what RDA brings to the table here to win. Magny will win a pretty easy, boring UD.

No offense (and I honestly would've replied to this no matter who won), but have you by chance paid attention to past 5 years or so of RDA's career?

When he's on... he is fucking on.

Magny just cannot beat the top competition.

I think what really stood out in this fight as well is that too many modern fighters depend on a "just stand up" kind of grappling from there backs. It gets hyped as some kind of great evolution but in reality I think its actually due to the amount of elite sub grapplers being on the decline, RDA showed us what happens if you fight like that against someone who can improve/hold position and hit subs.

I became an instant fan when RDA came in with Stan bush's fight to survive.

Magny is a gate keeper. You pass him you can get to the title.

Way to hold the choke RDA.
well, looking through your hateful posts about RDA in this thread, I have a feeling that this is because RDA shit on mcgregor after losing to mayweather, am I right?

you don't even have to answer. just remove your mouth from mcgregor's balls

Back