Crime 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley sentenced to 41 months in prison

In an interview with Talking Points Memo, Chansley‘s lawyer, Albert Watkins, suggested that his client’s mental state, combined with the impact of Donald Trump’s “propaganda” efforts to convince people the election was stolen and that they should storm the Capitol, will play a part in his defense. All of which sounds reasonable! Then Watkins said this: “A lot of these defendants—and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully—but they’re all fucking short-bus people. These are people with brain damage, they’re fucking retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum.”

this was his lawyer earlier on in the year, literally trying to depict him as a short bus fucking retard just to try to get his client out of trouble! theyll say just about anything just to try to get their client off the hook. even when they were caught with their pants down and there is no way to deny it. but thats just what theyre paid to do. i mean with all the evidence and testimony, it forced him to take a plea deal back in september anyways otherwise he'd be getting even more time. especially if he tried to stick with his not-guilty pleas. i mean youre pretty much fucked anyways with all of the evidence and testimony, so i guess trying to excuse your client for being retarded is pretty much the only defense you have left. i have to excuse my own idiocy every now and then at work. doesnt mean that i'm a complete fucking short bus idiot on a whole different spectrum or anything.

if he was genuinely retarded, they wouldnt let him travel alone. he wouldnt be involved within a crowd of violent people and breaking into stuff. hell, if he's just that fucked in the head and completely on the god damn spectrum as his attorney makes him out to be, he would be wearing a MAGA or a Q helmet everywhere he goes, and you definately wouldnt find him anywhere near a rowdy bunch of people

this wasnt his first rodeo, he's attended and shit disturbed several other protests before. he knew full well what he was doing. and shame on his attorney for trying to write him off as a retard just to try to gain sympathy from the judge. that shit isnt going to slide after you are already found competant to stand trial and you dont have a documented history of being batshit crazy.

its not like he just forgot to take some crazy pills, or he took too much trumpium one day, and it magically made him book a flight well in advance to DC, bring out his protesting gear all over again, fly across the country and then go larping on into the capitol building to take back his country. you dont just wake up one morning and decide to go that kind of shit either.

he put himself in the spotlight and now he's being made an example of. sorry ya "short bus fucking" person, but sometimes you just have to face consequences to your actions. no matter what goddamn spectrum you are in.

Somewhere down the road we can see where his punishment stacks up to others and figure out if this was fair.

He got extra time for dressing up like alt-right Davy Crockett and still getting out funnied by:
210106-capitol-protest-ew-332p.jpg

there are alot of short bus people on this forum who believe in all kinds of wackadoodle conspiracy theories. all we have to do is start talking about that 2020 election to draw them out. so who knows? maybe one of those idiots standing around downtown dallas in the rain for a couple hours waiting for the ghost of JFK Jr. to reveal himself was a sherdogger? doubtful, but still plausible. people believe all kinds of stupid shit.

The election fraud thread was like flypaper catching the most gullible people on this forum.

He got extra time for dressing up like alt-right Davy Crockett and still getting out funnied by:
210106-capitol-protest-ew-332p.jpg

i dont know why but that picture cracks me up every time that i see it. sadly i dont think the judge is going to laugh at it as much as i do.

in all honesty if he was in my courtroom, and thats the worst crime that he did during an attack on democracy, i would probably let him go just for entering such an iconic photo into the history books. i might even print off a copy and ask for an autograph

im not really a fan of nancy pelosi either so i have a little bias and that might have something to do with it.

nonetheless hes got some brass balls for running into the capital building, disrupting congress, and making off with nancys podium in front of security and onlookers all without a care in the world.

he's not much of a hero though, but if there was ever a maga muppet i would pardon for their crimes, it would probably be this guy. if he wasnt smiling and waving, i would throw the book at him!

i thought this thread would be teeming with weirdos defending the shaman. i guess they are all too busy defending alex jones in that thread.

i dont know why but that picture cracks me up every time that i see it. sadly i dont think the judge is going to laugh at it as much as i do.

Because he looks like he's at an amusement park while knowing 1000% he's going to jail for stealing the podium.

Because he looks like he's at an amusement park while knowing 1000% he's going to jail for stealing the podium.

well he definately looks pretty happy-go-lucky in that picture before he got his stupid ass arrested. i guess we'll have see what the after picture looks like after bruno and the gang get done playing hide the sausage and he gets out of the pen

but in this case i dont think ive ever seen anybody this excited to go to jail since those episodes of Trailer Park Boys.

what about your other insane positions like the election was stolen and the Covid vaccine doesn’t work?
See.. You just made those up. You’re LITERALLY insane. Like, for real. I can tell.

the Covid vaccine offers respectable moderate protection for a period of 5-7 months, and is more important for elderly and at risk populations.

I’ve seen no direct proof trump got more votes. Period. The media buried real news stories, and lied to your face about them being (LOL) “Russian disinformation campaigns” which makes no sense and was a direct lie to the face of actual crazy people like you.

See, that’s the truth. The absolute truth on both. That’s what John Stewart would have said about these should they have occurred in 2005.. When he was telling the truth. Stop being crazy guy with me.

there are alot of short bus people on this forum who believe in all kinds of wackadoodle conspiracy theories. all we have to do is start talking about that 2020 election to draw them out. so who knows? maybe one of those idiots standing around downtown dallas in the rain for a couple hours waiting for the ghost of JFK Jr. to reveal himself was a sherdogger? doubtful, but still plausible. people believe all kinds of stupid shit.
Maybe.. But she was insinuating people weren’t quoting it because it was representative of a large group, when really it’s because it’s so nonsensical it looks like a foreign language to somebody like me. John Stewart and smart dems never had to make up strawmdn to attack and satirize; you should realize things have changed and shifted a little, and the dude doing the bidding of big money putting its interest above ours are always easier to satirize, because it always makes less sense. That used to be republicans 100%. Notice the shift.

Hope they keep that same energy to all the other rioters that do not align with Chansley politically.
"they" being Federal prosecutors and judges?

some of you in this thread seem to have a hard time distinguishing between the literal capitol of the United States and a random Walmart. "they" wouldn't be able to keep that same energy because they wouldn't be on the case

The 'Qanon Shaman' is an agent.

11245845_111721-cc-GettyImages-qanon-shaman-img.jpeg

These are actors and this was a ritual. He was signaling to the world that the horned god had taken over the United States.
At first I was like this is an overreaction, then I'm reminded of what he looked like and now I think 41 months is lenient.

if this chud is bitching about jail conditions and the lack of 5 star vegan meals and crying for his mommy in a normal jail, he's gonna have a real fun time hanging with the big boys in prison. yeah i wouldnt give it too long before jake becomes jackie.
He'll be alright. This isn't the 70's where jails throw in the weak with murderers and predators. He'll be in with similarly weak criminals. These days prisons are more boring than scary, security is tight, punishment is strict, and common sense is applied.

Of course if he gets thrown in some underfunded state prison, all bets are off.

I’m more surprised at how lenient the sentence is. He made the U.S. look like a joke on an international scale.

See.. You just made those up. You’re LITERALLY insane. Like, for real. I can tell.

the Covid vaccine offers respectable moderate protection for a period of 5-7 months, and is more important for elderly and at risk populations.

I’ve seen no direct proof trump got more votes. Period. The media buried real news stories, and lied to your face about them being (LOL) “Russian disinformation campaigns” which makes no sense and was a direct lie to the face of actual crazy people like you.

See, that’s the truth. The absolute truth on both. That’s what John Stewart would have said about these should they have occurred in 2005.. When he was telling the truth. Stop being crazy guy with me.

I love when you tell people they’re insane. You’re the most wacked out person on the site. You and your insane stories like “the gym.” Or your wacked out love letter you wrote to the female posters here.

The russiagate story was real. That’s what you don’t seem to grasp. The Republican led senate panel even came to these conclusions. I’d also like to mention you’ve said many times the election was not on the up and up.

Maybe.. But she was insinuating people weren’t quoting it because it was representative of a large group, when really it’s because it’s so nonsensical it looks like a foreign language to somebody like me. John Stewart and smart dems never had to make up strawmdn to attack and satirize; you should realize things have changed and shifted a little, and the dude doing the bidding of big money putting its interest above ours are always easier to satirize, because it always makes less sense. That used to be republicans 100%. Notice the shift.

yeah there wasnt that many people who were crazy enough to believe that the ghost of JFK jr. was going to make his triumpant return to the earth just to reinstate trump as president. i dont think ive ever seen anyone on here ever buying into that, but for people to even show up for that just shows that people can be real gullible. especially when theyre still wearing their swagger from a few years back, the first time they were duped.

i mean if they didnt figure out by now that they are being taken for a ride, they probably never will and wont ever change their ways. i guess the same could probably be said about the people who somehow believe that the ghost of hugo chavez stolen the 2020 election, along with all of these dozens of other wackadoodle conspiracy theories that have gotten thrown out there by trumps finest grifters and bootlickers but will never ever be proven so long as we live.

Have any other rioters received this type of sentence? I mean there are videos of dudes beating on officers. I could see giving those fucks 10+ years. But this just looks like it's political because this guy was the face of it.

Last edited:
He'll be alright. This isn't the 70's where jails throw in the weak with murderers and predators. He'll be in with similarly weak criminals. These days prisons are more boring than scary, security is tight, punishment is strict, and common sense is applied.

Of course if he gets thrown in some underfunded state prison, all bets are off.

if it were up to me i would just stick the capitol rioters in the same cells with the BLM rioters and simply let nature run its course. society would probably be better off no matter what the outcome.

I'm sure the Jan 6 rioters are getting the same legal treatment under the law as the BLM / ANTIFA rioters.... right?

We wouldn't have a two tier Justice System depending on ideology.... right?

Besides the prosecution, I am sure the BLM / ANTIFA rioters once arrested were starved, beaten, put in solitaire, and even deprived water... just like many of the Jan 6 rioters.

I'm sure the Jan 6 rioters are getting the same legal treatment under the law as the BLM / ANTIFA rioters.... right?

We wouldn't have a two tier Justice System depending on ideology.... right?

Besides the prosecution, I am sure the BLM / ANTIFA rioters once arrested were starved, beaten, put in solitaire, and even deprived water... just like many of the Jan 6 rioters.

yeah. what about it?

oh the humanity. its such a shame they dont serve steak and lobster on the daily in jail complete with caviar. hell, they probably even got taught some CRT stuff right before they died from starvation and dehydration or whatever. those poor little criminals. my heart bleeds purple piss for them.

Last edited:
Back