Like Hands up don't shoot
Like Covington Kid
Like Russian bounties on US troops
Like Hunters laptop is Russian propaganda
Like border patrol whipping immigrants
Like Lab Leak is a debunked conspiracy
Like Nascar Noosegate
Like Louden parents are terrorists
Yeah pretty much every narrative has been a lie for them.. But they accuse others of what they do, and believe me that’s trickled down to the individual level. I pray some of these people are right wing trolls, because of not, whewwwww…

Yeah pretty much every narrative has been a lie for them.. But they accuse others of what they do, and believe me that’s trickled down to the individual level. I pray some of these people are right wing trolls, because of not, whewwwww…

To be fair, he's basically a troll

Like RussiaGate
Like Smullet
Like Rapist Kavanaugh
Like Covington Kid
Like Nascar Noosegate
When all you have is "Trump is my truth...FAKE NEWS!!"

<{RoseRun}>

I'm sorry the Q Shaman got years my brother, he'll come out a better man, I'm sure.

I think most reasonable people, right or left, would have a problem with both things you mentioned.

The problem with your post is the simplistic generalizing. "The Left" is not some huge cohesive unit anymore than 'the right' is.
But trump supporters are a cohesive unit, that's why they are going nuts with the whataboutism.

Like RussiaGate
Like Smullet
Like Rapist Kavanaugh
Like Covington Kid
Like Nascar Noosegate
Like rittenhouse
Like men becoming women because of words and vice versa
Like Ukraine impeachment for what their candidate did
Like racism is a major problem in America
Like men getting paid more for same work
Like Europe being better for letting in millions of non Europeans
Like the detention centers were trumps creation
Like the southern border is now racist, but lock down the northern border because Covid
Like the media colluding to impact elections is ok
Like requiring basic id to vote is racism (lol)

To be fair, he's basically a troll
God I hope so. To think a human brain could do that.. I know a female leftist in real life who literally can’t think coherently now, because coherent thought wouldn’t work with the narratives. I’m not exaggerating.

But trump supporters are a cohesive unit, that's why they are going nuts with the whataboutism.

every time i see them yellow posts, you know its just going to be another worthless poster with nothing of any substance or discussion to add and is simply just out to shitpost and try to derail threads.

they definately don't get carded for being a quality poster and a contributor to the forums. sooner or later the mods will get tired of their act and give them their rightful justice.

<{RoseRun}>

I'm sorry the Q Shaman got years my brother, he'll come out a better man, I'm sure.

Think you responded to the wrong post.

Like rittenhouse
Like men becoming women because of words and vice versa
Like Ukraine impeachment for what their candidate did
Like racism is a major problem in America
Like men getting paid more for same work
Like Europe being better for letting in millions of non Europeans
Like the detention centers were trumps creation
Like the southern border is now racist, but lock down the northern border because Covid
Like the media colluding to impact elections is ok
Like requiring basic id to vote is racism (lol)

CNN's financial future may hinge on this verdict....

The 'Qanon Shaman' is an agent.

11245845_111721-cc-GettyImages-qanon-shaman-img.jpeg

These are actors and this was a ritual. He was signaling to the world that the horned god had taken over the United States.
This is partly true and most will laugh it off. They will not believe until the demons are on this earth and then it will be too late.

<{RoseRun}>

i dont know about coming out a better man. if anything, poor jake might soon be coming out as a jackie.

cockmeat sandwich is the vegan diet in prison.
Was he vegan? As I remember he just required organic food (which includes meat as long as there are no synthetic additives, chemicals or GMO) -so I guess he will be alright as long as the bread is free from said ingredients.

good. its good to see criminals getting justice. i dont understand the tears from them though. how can the law and order party suddenly not understand law and order?
They are suckers for face paint and a funny hat.

Was he vegan? As I remember he just required organic food (which includes meat as long as there are no synthetic additives, chemicals or GMO) -so I guess he will be alright.

he might be all about the organic food, but he's fresh meat to the other inmates.

i hear cockmeat sandwiches are organic. i'm sure he won't find a problem finding an organ donor in the klink either. his jaw might be a little sore after those 41 months. but hey, you do the crime, you do the time! perhaps he should have waited for comic con to go and do his larping.

now he's owning the libs by sitting in a prison cell surrounded by hardened criminals who dont complain about their meals or cry for their mommy. sooner or later theyre gonna put a honeybun on his pillow. he best leave it alone!

Last edited:
Nope. You posted a bunch of topics that amount to alt right "it's not fair" talking points, presumably because this sentencing of the Q shaman bothers you.

No, just a looooong list of make believe shit you believed.

As for this guy, I don't even know his name and really don't care. I was just pointing out how big a hypocrite you are saying others believe made up shit. When you wear the crown for that shit.

i kinda feel bad for these idiots but i dont because they are idiots

they stood in the rain in dallas waiting for the ghost of JFK jr. to arrive so he could use his mysterious ghostly powers to overturn the results of the election and have diaper don constitutionally reinstated as president

and the funniest part of it? many of these idiots were still wearing their "Trump/Kennedy Jr. 2020" shirts from the last time they got duped, back in 2019 when they read some qanon conspiracy bullshit that JFK Jr. was going to show up and reveal himself to be diaper don's running mate in 2020

donald trump only attracts the best of followers.
Ahahahahaha, funny how none of the Trumpfucks quoted this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeKa
Back