Crime 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley sentenced to 41 months in prison

No, it's about punishment. They'll throw in some vocational programs to satisfy the "rehabilitation" part, but that's about it.

vocational programs where you work full time but the cost of living in prison leaves you in debt to the system financially when your time is served. so not only are you a felon that cant gain decent employment but you also already owe fines and debt from prison life. when you get out you have to find a place to live and a job while being deeply in debt and if you miss a payment? back to prison for you.

its a system meant to ensure mcdonald's has skilled workers making their fucking uniforms for fee passing the cost of production onto the taxpayer who pays for the room and board of the prisoner. its vengeance slave labor and corporate welfare. its sinful.

Unlikely, they have been going on and on about this and they are going to make an example of everyone they can .
The problem for Jacob is that his persona is larger than life and his dress-up made him stick out like a sore thumb. So he ended up being the most famous face out of everyone who stormed the Capitol building. As such the law was going to come down on him hard.

He is the low hanging fruit and the law goes after easy targes, like how the IRS gives a pass to rich violators and goes after much smaller fish, because it is cheaper and takes less effort to go after the little guy.

The maga muppets arent going to be too thrilled to hear about this, so i'll be sure to salt it up a little with a CNN article

'QAnon Shaman' Jacob Chansley sentenced to 41 months in prison for role in US Capitol riot

Jacob Chansley, the so-called "QAnon Shaman," was sentenced to 41 months in prison for his role in the US Capitol riot.

The Justice Department had asked for Chansley to receive a harsh sentence as a way to set an example among the January 6 rioters, and prosecutors have positioned Chansley as emblematic of a barbaric crowd.

Since then, Chansley gained fame as the "QAnon Shaman," a figure known in the fringe online movement and for widely shared photos that captured him wearing face paint and a headdress inside the Senate chamber.

Judge Royce Lamberth has had Chansley held in jail since his arrest, despite his multiple attempts to gain sympathy and his release.

Other judges are likely to look to Lamberth's sentence as a possible benchmark, since Chansley is one of the first felony defendants among more than 660 Capitol riot cases to receive a punishment.

Pictures of Chansley at the Capitol went viral because of his bizarre appearance while leading others through the Capitol, shouting into a bullhorn. As one of the first 30 rioters inside the building, he made his way to the Senate dais that was hastily vacated earlier by then-Vice President Mike Pence, and left a note that read, "It's Only A Matter Of Time. Justice Is Coming!" according to his plea documents.

Chansley also carried an American flag on a speared flagpole, which prosecutors have characterized as a weapon.

Lamberth asked only a few questions -- about Chansley's leaving a note for Pence and whether he knew of other threats to Pence's life coming from the crowd, and about his choices that day.

"He made himself the image of the riot, didn't he?" Lamberth said to Chansley's defense attorney. "For good or bad, he made himself the very image of this whole event."

Prosecutor Kimberly Paschall used several videos to show Chansley's entrance into the Capitol building and Senate chamber, yelling along with the crowd. "That is not peaceful."

Paschall called his role as the "flag-bearer" of the mob "chaos" and "terrifying."

Before January 6, Chansley "posted vitriolic messages on social media, encouraging his thousands of followers to expose corrupt politicians, to ID the traitors in the government, to halt their agenda, to stop the steal, and end the deep state," Paschall said. "That was a call to battle."

After the riot and his arrest, Chansley asked then-President Donald Trump for a pardon. He also went on a hunger strike in an attempt to get organic food while in custody and spoke to "60 Minutes" from jail without permission. In September, Chansley pleaded to a felony charge of obstructing Congress' certification of the 2020 vote.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/17/politics/jacob-chansley-qanon-shaman-january-6-sentencing/index.html

rapists and pedophiles get out doing less time than LARPers...

alright now that i think about it maybe ive been drinking just a bit too much fireball today and i went a little overboard with the whole "rape fantasy" stuff. really nobody deserves that kind of treatment . the guy probably wont have much to worry about if they put him in level 1 or 2. but really i was just joshing around because its nice to see some rubes being held accountable and having to face some consequences for their actions rather than having big daddy don just come to their rescue, sweep it all under the rug and skate them out of trouble.

Bruh…

How does drinking too much fireball turn into explicit imaginations of dude on dude rape?

You need help.

That’s wayyyyy outside politics.

I’ve never thought of that shit for even my most hated politicians.

no question vast majority of those profiting off prison system vote republican

Not true at all.

The Dems totally do too. Don’t let the recent spate of trying to let people out early (Which Donald did better than them btw) fool you at all. They count on black and brown people going to jail.

Say hi to Kamala Harris. Our VP has some great insight on jailing people —and keeping them jailed—who don’t deserve it.

Bruh…

How does drinking too much fireball turn into explicit imaginations of dude on dude rape?

You need help.

That’s wayyyyy outside politics.

I’ve never thought of that shit for even my most hated politicians.

well good for you then

hopefully that maga muppet will make lots of friends in the klink and have a really good time in there. with any luck, maybe they will allow him to bunk with another 'fucking short bus retarded person with brain damage who is on the goddamn spectrum' and they can hang out and eat chow together and fold each others laundry and really get to enjoy their time together. and hell, maybe he'll even come out of the joint all tatted up with a fresh new MAGA trampstamp, and a little bit of a limp.

Last edited:
no question vast majority of those profiting off prison system vote republican

I'm not aware of that being true actually. Would you have some data to post about that I'd love to see it?

I would guess that the people who are lobying for the privatization of prisons are all Republican though..... And the motivation for the privatization of prisons is completely financial as is the motivation for lobbying force stiffer sentences for minor crimes so that those private prisons are full and more profitable.

How many years for blockading a door with concrete and burning down a police station with officers inside?

But but but.... That's different. I'm all for the people that busted into the capital building and fucked shit up to face consequences, but the Democrats are being extremely dishonest when it comes to comparing January 6th to the left wing riots of 2020. It's also borderline criminal for the powers that be to turn a blind eye to one and overly punish the other.

Like RussiaGate
Like Smullet
Like Rapist Kavanaugh
Like Hands up don't shoot
Like Covington Kid
Like Russian bounties on US troops
Like Hunters laptop is Russian propaganda
Like border patrol whipping immigrants
Like Lab Leak is a debunked conspiracy
Like Nascar Noosegate
Like Louden parents are terrorists
Like Capitol Officer killed by Fire Extinguisher
Like Obama was really born in Kenya
Like Jade Helm
Like mass voter fraud
Like Hillary was a member of a child sex ring that operated out of a pizza parlor
Like Seth Rich was killed by Hillary/DNC
Like "THE LIBS ARE COMING TO TAKE OUR GUNS!!!!"
Like The party of personal Responsibility
Like the Party of family values
Like the party of fiscal responsibility
Like Benghazi
Like The election was stolen by the Dems!
Like we are the silent majority!
Like Jan 6 was really a false flag operation by Antifa/BLM!!

But but but.... That's different. I'm all for the people that busted into the capital building and fucked shit up to face consequences, but the Democrats are being extremely dishonest when it comes to comparing January 6th to the left wing riots of 2020. It's also borderline criminal for the powers that be to turn a blind eye to one and overly punish the other.
The difference between what happened on Jan 6 and the riots in the summer of 2020 is that hordes of retarded Trumpers on Jan 6 invaded the US capitol for the first time since the war of 1812 in order to stop the certification of Joe Biden's election victory all based on nothing more than the blatant lies of that psychopathic reality tv host Donald Trump. Now when hordes of retarded Dems invade the Capitol in order to stop the certification of the next Republican Presidents victory get back to me but until then give me a break.

Back