Crime 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley sentenced to 41 months in prison

a guy gets almost 4 years for trespassing, meanwhile violent thugs who were looting, rioting and beating ppl up get bailed out by the vice president...

this 2 tier system isn't sustainable in long run.

what about it?

As opposed to a guy called "idrankyourbeer" with a witty and original "don't drop the soap, trust me" to share your prison rape fantasies with the karate forum? You seem totally mentally stable.

<{MingNope}>

i'll take that as a compliment sweetheart. i'd much prefer being called mentally unstable by some guy named nostradumbass on a karate forum rather than having my own defense attorney call me a fucking short bus retarded person with brain damage who is on the goddamn spectrum.

anyways nice yellows ya got there chud. come back to me when they deem you of being a poster worthy of having any kind of discussion with.

Last edited:
i'll take that as a compliment sweetheart. i'd much prefer being called mentally unstable by some guy named nostradumbass on a karate forum rather than having my own defense attorney call me a fucking short bus retarded person with brain damage who is on the goddamn spectrum.

anyways nice yellows ya got there chud. come back to me when they deem you of being a poster worthy of having any kind of discussion with.
I'm not your "sweetheart", and you should sober up and keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

wow you really owned me there skippy. its gonna take me 41 months to get over that one.
41 months of rehab, hopefully, instead of more time with your party boys in prison. Shame your "notarealfan" account got banned.

it’s basically like a deranged loser

Every movement needs a face and a mascot. Why not a man with two horns? A lot of these types of activities are allowed to happen - such as when the police moved gates/fencing for people time enter the outside fascilities and certain politicians opening back doors.

A curious example of controlled chaos .

The 'Qanon Shaman' is an agent.

11245845_111721-cc-GettyImages-qanon-shaman-img.jpeg

These are actors and this was a ritual. He was signaling to the world that the horned god had taken over the United States.

I'f this is true we should offer up virgins to this horned god.

...however if we do go that route there will be nothing but tumbleweed rolling through this forum

i have had a change of opinion. even though i think they should deal with the insurrectionists extremely harshly i now think the shaman should have gotten off with time served and sentenced to some mental health treatment.

i dont think he was faking his mental illness for a defense and he had no priors. we should not be imprisoning the mentally ill we should be treating them.

Last edited:
I now feel sorry for this guy. He was bamboozled. 41 months is a bit much.

i have had a change of opinion. even though i think they should deal with the insurrectionists extremely harshly i now think the shaman should have gotten off with time served and sentenced to some mental health treatment.

i dont think he was faking his mental illness for a defense and he had no priors. we should not be imprisoning the mentally ill we should be treating them.

Don't know anything about the guy, other than the footage and images from the capitol that were spread around. Even without the costume I would have thought most Qanon believers would have a fair crack at a mental illness defence.
Although that's rarely leniency over here at least. Since it's then up to the psych evaluators when or whether you'll be released, criminal wards at psych hospitals aren't exactly a pleasant environment and they'll also dose you up to the eyeballs with psychotropics.

Don't know anything about the guy, other than the footage and images from the capitol that were spread around. Even without the costume I would have thought most Qanon believers would have a fair crack at a mental illness defence.
Although that's rarely leniency over here at least. Since it's then up to the psych evaluators when or whether you'll be released, criminal wards at psych hospitals aren't exactly a pleasant environment and they'll also dose you up to the eyeballs with psychotropics.

Where do you live because in the states mental illness often means doomed to homelessness and/or being undertreated.

Where do you live because in the states mental illness often means doomed to homelessness and/or being undertreated.

Oz.
Since he hasn't committed a violent crime and doesn't have a violent history he'd probably not be committed for long before being an outpatient, but pleading mental illness here rarely leads to what I'd consider a more lenient outcome. In fact it's frequently used to keep people incarcerated for longer than criminal charges, which typically max out at @25 years (differs state to state).

Back