Q & A wit RR....

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thought it would be an interesting thread idea; a running Q & A thread with RR where posters can ask things to the man.

As most of the regulars here now know, RR is very closely related to the sport and notable figures in the sport (in it himself).

Since I've only seen it directly mentioned on the forum once I won't assume it common knowledge and I'll make it the first question:

Aside from moderating a boxing forum how are you involved with the sport?

RR do you believe in aliens ?

( I am asking the hard hitting questions people want to know )

A mod brown nose thread MCPB? Really? *smh*

200w.gif

Thought it would be an interesting thread idea; a running Q & A thread with RR where posters can ask things to the man.

As most of the regulars here now know, RR is very closely related to the sport and notable figures in the sport (in it himself).

Since I've only seen it directly mentioned on the forum once I won't assume it common knowledge and I'll make it the first question:

Aside from moderating a boxing forum how are you involved with the sport?

I don't mod anything really here except to tell Queen B to stop trolling, lol

Very involved. Set up camps, sparring, sit in on negotiations, ect...Fuck I even wake my ass up (or stay awake for Saturday morning fighter meetings)

Were you as shocked as most people here when Sergio Mora of all people dropped Jacobs a couple fights ago?

Were you as shocked as most people here when Sergio Mora of all people dropped Jacobs a couple fights ago?

Nope. He walked right into that punch trying to finish. Had Mora been puncher it would have been over. Just a case of being sloppy. Danny tends to do that sometimes. Bad fault.

what is your favorite movie?

Your AV needs a Tunsil gas mask.

Scarface (generic but honest). Outside of the box Crash (big Cheadle fan)

Back