Pwd49D1 The White Trash revolution is upon us

What is this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Arnold's brother got prime Missy Hyatt and Madusa.

This thread title shit is hipster as fuck and jumped the shark for me

Nikki Bella is going to be on Dancing with the Stars. She finally made it, she is officially a D list celebrity.
Hasn't she been double D list for awhile now?
<{Heymansnicker}>

I thought Kidman got her...

Seriously, if Flair got both of them he gets the title of Greatest Living American...
They were on screen together and I'm just assuming they went shoot with it since she was a young impressionable woman getting into the business and he was the son of the dirtiest player in the game
<20>

Yeah but most people in the wcw locker room at the time got both so is that saying much?
The same applies to Torrie and Stacy though.

It would take Big Evil himself to pull my head from those thighs

v9RltK.gif

I had never seen that Taker gif before. I had to watch it a couple of times to confirm that it was Hogan being dragged.

I had never seen that Taker gif before. I had to watch it a couple of times to confirm that it was Hogan being dragged.
Yeah he had just said he was going for a ride on his bike which is why he was all geared up. Then Taker hit him from behind and tied him up. It was the week after Hogan crushed Taker's bike with a semi
"I don't have a bike of my own anymore but I tell you one thing Hogan, I'd be damn glad to take a ride with you!"

if ziggler is going to be a heel, he needs to stop wearing trunks that have the American flag on them unless he is wrestling in another country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back