Pwd49D1 The White Trash revolution is upon us

What is this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
t3_6ybucd

she needs to stick to doing this and not wrestle. Ohh that was a rough clip to see in the last thread.

Cody should spend more time training her instead of getting her work wherever he is at. She's just embarrassing herself out there, I think even Eva Marie was better than her.

Cody should spend more time training her instead of getting her work wherever he is at. She's just embarrassing herself out there, I think even Eva Marie was better than her.
That's gonna be awkward when he has to kick her out of his locker room for being a dangerous worker

Who the FUCK does this guy think he is? Signing off with his name like the Hulkster, MOTHERFUCKER NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU!

Nikki Bella is going to be on Dancing with the Stars. She finally made it, she is officially a D list celebrity.

Chris from the gutter gets an ounce, and i mean just an ounce! Of credit for making Salma the mascot. Shoulda been a gif though

Nikki Bella is going to be on Dancing with the Stars. She finally made it, she is officially a D list celebrity.
Look at the opportunities that show brought Stacy Keibler. She had a guest spot on Blue Mountain State damn it!

The PWD has become a hipster mockery. We all let this happen, and we should be ashamed.

This thread is the TNA of PWD threads.

David Flair was with a young, prime Stacy Keibler...

Let that settle in for a minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back