PWD 687: Legends of Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the late great Dale Sr used to say "pays more to win"

2ea834ed50ff774274471321d2dc1e6c

That looks gnarly. Everything was better before.

"And from the places I been about a $5 piece a ass!"

giphy.gif

Was that a Coke because Pepsi don't pay him nothing? Then he kisses his hot ass broad!
He always had a personal deal with Coke. After he died, I remember it was a national pandemic that his coke machines were getting stolen from businesses
delft5.jpg

Smoke on the other hand....

He always had a personal deal with Coke. After he died, I remember it was a national pandemic that his coke machines were getting stolen from businesses
delft5.jpg

Smoke on the other hand....

Now I'm going down this rabbit hole of Stewart killing some kid....

Horrible story. I honestly still don't know what really happened

From someone that doesn't know shit about racing, it seems like all the other cars were slowing down because the crash and Stewart reved his engine for some reason right by that dude.

I will be monitoring the situation.

What the hell am I talking about? The situation is over.

<DCrying>

Don't let @Smigg see this.

He's right. Punk was right in marrying AJ.

Punk would probably get his ass kicked by a strung out Mexican yayo Paige. He's much better suited to looking 10 years older because his domestic life is being hen-pecked by some bitch who whines about titty sizes in video games.

They'd both be fucking nightmares to live with.

Dakota Kai looked really good last night in that vignette with Io.

Bring back her Evie tights dammit!!

niu1snzq9myz.gif

He's right. Punk was right in marrying AJ.

Punk would probably get his ass kicked by a strung out Mexican yayo Paige. He's much better suited to looking 10 years older because his domestic life is being hen-pecked by some bitch who whines about titty sizes in video games.

They'd both be fucking nightmares to live with.
<mma4>

From someone that doesn't know shit about racing, it seems like all the other cars were slowing down because the crash and Stewart reved his engine for some reason right by that dude.

I will be monitoring the situation.
Yeah the race was under caution. I've always theorized that Tony saw him approaching his car and he was gonna the gun the car like "get the fuck back, kid". I've never seen that before and not like it's a common thing to do. Tony, being one of the greatest drivers all time though, I believe would think he had enough control to do that then he just hit the poor guy. All I can tell from what I see though. The rumor and innuendo is that there's another angle somewhere that shows the kid way closer and trying to jump on the car. Now I have seen that before so I could buy that. Never seen that video though.

Dakota Kai looked really good last night in that vignette with Io.

Bring back her Evie tights dammit!!

niu1snzq9myz.gif
That would bring ratings up.

Chest would need an upgrade too.

Yeah the race was under caution. I've always theorized that Tony saw him approaching his car and he was gonna the gun the car like "get the fuck back, kid". I've never seen that before and not like it's a common thing to do. Tony, being one of the greatest drivers all time though, I believe would think he had enough control to do that then he just hit the poor guy. All I can tell from what I see though. The rumor and innuendo is that there's another angle somewhere that shows the kid way closer and trying to jump on the car. Now I have seen that before so I could buy that. Never seen that video though.

Maybe the kid just shouldn't have been standing there.

How does Debra factor in Stone Cold Steve Austin's career ending? @PWD

Should she get heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back