PWD 687: Legends of Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

The video is a goddamn hour <Lmaoo>. Just scroll and take your pick

Watched a good portion of this and I was sports entertained TBH. Having said that I think Stewart worked himself into a shoot, but he had enough money to get out of it.

giphy.gif
<{Joewithit}>

Sup Bros,

So me and my wife's best friend planned on flying her out to Cali as a surprise birthday gift, I had a story for why I was not going to be home and everything, so naturally her evening arrival turns to a 2315 arrival to then be diverted when I'm 5 min out from the airport due to fog and needing to refuel....new arrival time 0130....poor chick is on east coast time too ... Thankfully we were able to communicate and she's just going to catch the UBER to the house and we'll go wake wife up....

Sup Bros,

So me and my wife's best friend planned on flying her out to Cali as a surprise birthday gift, I had a story for why I was not going to be home and everything, so naturally her evening arrival turns to a 2315 arrival to then be diverted when I'm 5 min out from the airport due to fog and needing to refuel....new arrival time 0130....poor chick is on east coast time too ... Thankfully we were able to communicate and she's just going to catch the UBER to the house and we'll go wake wife up....
and then have a threesome

I could'nt care less about a Bucks and Cody promotion if it happens. I'm not looking to follow another wrestling organization.

Either sign with WWE or NJPW or fuck off
FTFY

Of all the awful sites to quote Huffington post has to be up there in complete garbage.

Made me laugh.

On a different note, should I get a free month from WWE now or wait for a .99$ sub for three months? I'm missing NXT and want to watch E&C. They already lost 12 months from me because of the Saudi crap. I only took a free month to watch WM.

Or should I just boycott them completely. Moral dilemma.

Of all the awful sites to quote Huffington post has to be up there in complete garbage.
It's okay to mock sex workers when the left do it apparently. If it was a republican they'd call them a sexist and make it a feminist issue.

Made me laugh.

On a different note, should I get a free month from WWE now or wait for a .99$ sub for three months? I'm missing NXT and want to watch E&C. They already lost 12 months from me because of the Saudi crap. I only took a free month to watch WM.

Or should I just boycott them completely. Moral dilemma.

What were the initial goals of your boycott? Were you going to boycott until the E no longer ran pay per views in Saudi Arabia? If thats the case you're fine as I don't believe anything else is scheduled.

If you were going to boycott until Vince apologized and condemned the Prince you're going to be boycotting until Judgement Day.

However, if your plan was just to boycott until the new season of E&C came out your morals are garbage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back