My TOP 20 Pro Wrestlers of All Time. Thoughts.

Hulk Hogan is absolutely the greatest of all time. I'd put Bret, Taker, and Shawn over Sting.

Booker T and Cena don't make my top 20, though Cena did carry the company for several years. Swap them out for Chris Jericho and Mr Perfect.

The Eliminators were pretty good in ECW along with Sabu. Van Dam was already mentioned as well

1. Ric Flair
2. Dusty Rhodes
3. Randy Savage
4. Undertaker
5. Bret Hart
6. Ricky Steamboat
7. Shawn Michaels
8. Curt Hennig
9. Jake Roberts
10. Kurt Angle
11. Sting
12. Eddie Guerrero
13. Chris Benoit
14. Steve Austin
15. Chris Jehrico
16. Terry Funk
17. Harley Race
18. Hogan
19. Arn Anderson
20. The Rock

My personal list. Ya, Hogan is not in my top 10 but i never liked him after my 9th birthday, lol. I should actually have Arn in front of him cause I loved the Horsemen.

Steve Austin and the Rock were fun on the mic but thats it. I know it can be argued that Dusty was also a hardcore mic guy, but he also had a ton of epic matches and feuds. For a big guy, he could definitely go.

My 21 and 22 would probaby be Mick Foley and Brock.

Last edited:
Omg wheres kenny omega and the young bucks????

<Grimes01>

Omg wheres kenny omega and the young bucks????

<Grimes01>

Kenny Omega is easily in my top 20, probably top 10. Guy helped carry my fandom for nearly the last 10 years. The Young Bucks would easily make my top 10 tag teams of all time as well, they're in 3 of my favorite tag matches of all time.

Kenny Omega is easily in my top 20, probably top 10. Guy helped carry my fandom for nearly the last 10 years. The Young Bucks would easily make my top 10 tag teams of all time as well, they're in 3 of my favorite tag matches of all time.
<{clintugh}>

Brett Bret Hart gives this a 4/10

Back