PWD 687: Legends of Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any of you guys catch the fight? I only just watched it now as they've uploaded it to YouTube. A pretty decent match overall, with a questionable finish imo.

Did any of you guys catch the fight? I only just watched it now as they've uploaded it to YouTube. A pretty decent match overall, with a questionable finish imo.

The NWA isn't over.

Hey @mudflap mike , you wanna go Halfsies. You can have it during the summer. I get it in the Winter.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/only-1967-shelby-gt500-super-200000206.html
05-1967-shelby-gt500-super-snake-continuation-1.jpg

Forgot to add the auction is about 45 minutes from my house.

thanks for the offer, nut, but i am not a mustang guy.

you should buy it though. i would be happy to take a fee spins in her in the summer

Hahaha for you all you gun freaks.

I love Gunny cheating for the M16.

I take my kid shooting a couple of times a quarter.

thanks for the offer, nut, but i am not a mustang guy.

you should buy it though. i would be happy to take a fee spins in her in the summer
I am not a mustang guy either, but would love to get a chance to open that one up.
They said the price should be 1 to 2 million, if I am not busy I might head over to that auction. Not to buy the car, but to look at all the cool rides.

I am not a mustang guy either, but would love to get a chance to open that one up.
They said the price should be 1 to 2 million, if I am not busy I might head over to that auction. Not to buy the car, but to look at all the cool rides.

the best part of going to an auction is looking at the cars. what is the auction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back