PWD 686: Best of Both Worlds

Who's hotter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would win in a shoot? @Sivo The Ram or @AndersonsFoot

hqdefault.jpg
well im 6' 220lbs have been wrestling since i was a kid and have done bjj for about 3 years....
giphy.gif

well im 6' 220lbs have been wrestling since i was a kid and have done bjj for about 3 years....
giphy.gif

Those are similar stats to me, Ram! Except I only wrestled for a few years in high school. The first year we had a wresting team I showed up to practice and mounted a dude :eek:. I had no idea what to do.

I was 6' 230 earlier this year but that was unhealthy no cardio Foot. I'm down to 202 now and feeling a lot better.

giphy.gif

Those are similar stats to me, Ram! Except I only wrestled for a few years in high school. The first year we had a wresting team I showed up to practice and mounted a dude :eek:. I had no idea what to do.

I was 6' 230 earlier this year but that was unhealthy no cardio Foot. I'm down to 202 now and feeling a lot better.

giphy.gif
hell yeah! dude since going back to school and working at the same time ive pretty much just dirty bulked to 220. like a year and a half ago i competed in a bjj tournament and cut down to 185. i'd like to stay 210-220 but just keep make it leaner

not sure, but i know i can throw a schmuck over my head though

I got into a fight when I was around 17 in shorts and shot a double on him and tore the skin on my knee up. I got a gnarly scar on it now. I can take a pic but it's too gross looking. Lesson learned.

hell yeah! dude since going back to school and working at the same time ive pretty much just dirty bulked to 220. like a year and a half ago i competed in a bjj tournament and cut down to 185. i'd like to stay 210-220 but just keep make it leaner

Are you a skinny fat 220, Ram?

Yeah I definitely prefer being around 200 compared to 230. I like running way more than lifting anyway. My "heavy" lifting days are probably over.

I rock that 4 pack too. <Lmaoo>
{<redford}
lol that shits hard to maintain man. like when i was training 6 days a week, it came and stayed easy. now if i dont do the ole 1000 crunches in a sitting at least once a week it gets a lil soft

{<redford}
lol that shits hard to maintain man. like when i was training 6 days a week, it came and stayed easy. now if i dont do the ole 1000 crunches in a sitting at least once a week it gets a lil soft

Especially once you get man sized around 220-230 it gets hard if you are natty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back