Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete

Look at these new running kicks, Pete.

DuKoFbuXgAECsI0
They look fast

drNHqUq.png

She got her burger protein style. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Oakland just filed a lawsuit against the bitch ass raiders which means the next game will prolly be the last one ever played in the Oakland Coliseum
Thinking about going so I can see the ole girl one last time before the A's tear it down and turn it into a park
Farewell old friend and thanks for 20 years of amazing memories

giphy.gif

Oakland just filed a lawsuit against the bitch ass raiders which means the next game will prolly be the last one ever played in the Oakland Coliseum
Thinking about going so I can see the ole girl one last time before the A's tear it down and turn it into a park

giphy.gif
Steal a seat or two

I wonder if this is just a one off or Ali is moving up to Smackdown

Honestly I hope it's a one-off. The non-exclusive brands need to (sparingly) use each others' talent more often.

Like how Fabian Aichner from NXT just showed up in NXT UK and had a sick match. TJP's appeared in NXT at least once (against Nakamura even, iirc).

Helps freshen things up. Raw should be doing more of this.

But I think Ali does have stuff left on 205 Live before moving up.

giphy.gif

Last I went was 7 years ago and I knocked out a drunk Raider fan. Good times. RIP

<DCrying>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back