PWD 686: Best of Both Worlds

Who's hotter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
drNHqUq.png

She got her burger protein style. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I'd be quite pissed if I were any of the female wrestlers who actually has to stay in shape. Becky should roast her for this.

you people are disgusting.

god, i hate agreeing with rex and his white belt

@Jobber my son is getting an award tonight for scoring in the top 10% of kids in California for math and reading. THE MEAT CURSE IS OVER!

giphy.gif

In N Out is a tasty burger, but it is over hyped. My favorite burger is at Marlowe in San Francisco. They add a little lamb to the burger and it's the shit. It will make you wanna slap your mama.

dude my anatomy and physiology exam was monday. it was 200 questions. i got 199 right!!!!!
i was fist pumping like tiger woods in class

<mma4>

The longest final I took this semester was 170 questions. Studying for a few hours is well worth being able to burn through those long ass exams.

Oh Jax is from San Diego....probably why my "You can't wrestle!" Chant didn't take off....

<mma4>

The longest final I took this semester was 170 questions. Studying for a few hours is well worth being able to burn through those long ass exams.
definitely. got my parasitology lecture final tomorrow. gonna grab some chinese take out and pull an all nighter.
dude my girlfriend is in her third semester of law school and she just had her last final on friday. it was for evidence and it took 5 hours!!!!!!!
{<doc}

In N Out is a tasty burger, but it is over hyped. My favorite burger is at Marlowe in San Francisco. They add a little lamb to the burger and it's the shit. It will make you wanna slap your mama.
people might try to clown me but chilies actually has some really good burgers!

definitely. got my parasitology lecture final tomorrow. gonna grab some chinese take out and pull an all nighter.
dude my girlfriend is in her third semester of law school and she just had her last final on friday. it was for evidence and it took 5 hours!!!!!!!
{<doc}
giphy.gif

Gotta do what you gotta do tho. It'll be worth it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back