PWD 661: Get dat Saudi money outta here!

Will wrestling ever be great again?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw they cancelled Luke cage season three so that's iron fist and Luke cage gone. Still got Jessica Jones and Daredevil. Tho I wonder is this all happening because of Disney new streaming service that will happen next year

Just saw they cancelled Luke cage season three so that's iron fist and Luke cage gone. Still got Jessica Jones and Daredevil. Tho I wonder is this all happening because of Disney new streaming service that will happen next year
They are hopefully just doing a Heroes for Hire show like they should have from the start.

They are hopefully just doing a Heroes for Hire show like they should have from the start.
Ya tho i feel if they do it won't be in Netflix but the new Disney streaming service. Heroes for hire would be dope

4799b53b749ae6981b81c65cad97ff01.jpg

Poll is bad and dumb
Wrestling is great now, sports entertainment seems to be the one having all the issues

Poll is bad and dumb
Wrestling is great now, sports entertainment seems to be the one having all the issues
What wrestling promotion has a weekly spot on a big network ? There isn't one. WWE has already signed two people who worked at All In. The numbers are only gonna get bigger.

Poll is bad and dumb

Sure buddy. Wrestling has never been more fake and gay. Go out to the general public and ask their thoughts about wrestling. They'll laugh in your fucking face and they are right to.

Did Mania create any new wrestling fans?
tmimn.gif

Did All In create any new wrestling fans?
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

SmallHelpfulIndianpangolin-size_restricted.gif

What wrestling promotion has a weekly spot on a big network ? There isn't one. WWE has already signed two people who worked at All In. The numbers are only gonna get bigger.
What does have to do with wrestling being great?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back