PWD 661: Get dat Saudi money outta here!

Will wrestling ever be great again?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you watching that is great?

If I'm missing out, I wanna know. I have to get my fix watching old Georgia and Florida stuff on youtube.
MLW is worth checking out, they post a new show every Saturday on Youtube
I got two local groups, APW and PWR, that I can attend regularly to get my rasslin fix
They always put on great shows

Sami Callahan is the best heel in the business right now imo so I try to follow his stuff on Youtube

If youre looking for old southern territories then youre not gonna find anything but if youre willing to give some of the new stuff a chance then you may be surprised how good it is outside the WWE Universe

I got two local groups, APW and PWR, that I can attend regularly to get my rasslin fix

Sami Callahan is the best heel in the business right now imo so I try to follow his stuff on Youtube

If youre looking for old southern territories then youre not gonna find anything but if youre willing to give some of the new stuff a chance then you may be surprised how good it is outside the WWE Universe

Ya but why did you give up on Lucha Underground?

<LikeReally5>

Peters it’s bot worth it talking to thise denigrators to convince them they are all dirty ass lockrt

I do miss Lucha Underground though but I cant just jump back in willy nilly and watch shit outta order like some unwashed hippie
I gotta watch the shows in order like the rules of society demand

Peters it’s bot worth it talking to thise denigrators to convince them they are all dirty ass lockrt
In class this week I said I bet u all had an ass full of me. It wasn’t until the reaction of the class did I realize what I said
<Oku02>

That Tommy Dreamer MLW MLK promo was great.

I might have to start checking it out.

@Pliny Pete

I'll give MLW a try, but I'm passing on Jeremiah Crane. There's nothing about that guy that I like.

Btw, have you seen Heroes of WOrld Class? Just watched it the other night and it was awesome.

I'll give MLW a try, but I'm passing on Jeremiah Crane. There's nothing about that guy that I like.

Btw, have you seen Heroes of WOrld Class? Just watched it the other night and it was awesome.
Yea I bought it when it first came out like 10 or more years ago
Its a really great doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back