PWD 661: Get dat Saudi money outta here!

Will wrestling ever be great again?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<mma4><5>

That guitar tone is filthy. I just wish the singer had a little more Hetfield grit to his vocals. It doesn't match the rest of the look and sound
Yeah, it was that tone and riff that hooked me. You're right about the vocals though, and they'll probably never be a favourite of mine, but I can't deny that they've got a good song there.

@Gutter Chris , you inspired me to get off my lazy ass and go to the gym. Went for the 1st time in waaaaaaay too fucking long tonight.

I dragged myself too

Just swam today

It was a struggle to go cuz its cold and rainy but i feel better now that i did.

Did not eat any bullshit on the way home and am chompin on gum that i keep swallowing cuz its grape

Congratulations on being the only skinny guy in PWD lol

Hey fatty get your fuckin ass to the gym

All the cool guys are doin it now its what grown people have to do to stay alive and be growner

Hey fatty get your fuckin ass to the gym

All the cool guys are doin it now its what grown people have to do to stay alive and be growner
I've got the same problem as you. I'm doing the exercise, but I need to sort out my diet.

I've got the same problem as you. I'm doing the exercise, but I need to sort out my diet.

Fuck you youre supposed to be better than I am quit eating god damn Ken Tucky fried chicken and them gimmicks they call biscuits and gravy and get some abs

I swear youre a disappointment to english people being fat like a white trash god damn yank american

skinny pasty gay

Get it right

motherfucker

Fuck you youre supposed to be better than I am quit eating god damn Ken Tucky fried chicken and them gimmicks they call biscuits and gravy and get some abs

I swear youre a disappointment to english people being fat like a white trash god damn yank american

skinny pasty gay

Get it right

motherfucker
We don't get biscuits over here with KFC. I think mine is drinking milkshakes too much. On Wednesday I had 2 and half pints of vanilla milkshake and that's pretty regular for me to do.

@GoldenAzazel
You callin me fat, English Mcmuffin??
I’ll have you know I’m a lean 135lbs ( I’m giving myself an extra five lbs)
I ain’t American, us Canadians for the most part are healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back