PWD 661: Get dat Saudi money outta here!

Will wrestling ever be great again?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everything about the first 15 seconds of this video is #MyBusiness

I wish they would digitalize Oz and The Wire. They both look like shit on Tv's today.

WTF are they waiting for?
<{MindBrown}>

I dont need to watch oz ever again. One time as it aired live in the old days was enough

The Business needs more vehicle arrival scenes.

lol @ Homer reporting people and the mods slapping him with yellows to shut him up.

No pedo comments are allowed though now towards him. If he reports them (which he will as we know) people are going to end up carded. Just a heads up. I don't want anyone in here to get in trouble over him. I'd just ignore him to be on the safe side

No pedo comments are allowed though now towards him. If he reports them (which he will as we know) people are going to end up carded. Just a heads up. I don't want anyone in here to get in trouble over him. I'd just ignore him to be on the safe side
Aren't people just gonna do it indirectly though now? People will find a way lol

Aren't people just gonna do it indirectly though now? People will find a way lol

They might but it's probably best to ignore the guy completely to avoid any bullshit.

They might but it's probably best to ignore the guy completely to avoid any bullshit.
I never did it anyway, so I'm fine lol

I'm curious how many of you are actually going to watch the evolution ppv?
I'll watch the two title matches anyway. Becky and Charlotte could get a lot of time ,if it's the only smackdown match and doesn't get too gimmicky. Ronda tossing around the Bellas will be fun.

#TheKingdom

source.gif

"There they are. The RAT PACK"

If I post in the Mayberry, does it count towards getting my post count up? Or is it like the PWD where the posts don’t count towards it?

I'll watch the two title matches anyway. Becky and Charlotte could get a lot of time ,if it's the only smackdown match and doesn't get too gimmicky. Ronda tossing around the Bellas will be fun.
Becky should get a little color
<{JustBleed}>

We would never do such a thing and to even suggest we would is called profiling and that is just plain wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back