• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 661: Get dat Saudi money outta here!

Will wrestling ever be great again?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit question, not arguing at all, but how did THAT become the line that couldn't be crossed? In the PWD we give each other shit about everything - race, weight, nationality, sexual preference...hell, my dead mom has basically had a train ran on her in every poll, instagated by a mod no less. Nobody ever seems to care.

Once again, not arguing, just curious.

It was always a site rule but a lot of times places govern themselves. Here, the SB and the OT are typically perfect examples of this as posters don't report each other and so people can talk trash. When a poster complains though that shuts it down if it's an existing rule. Nothing we can do as mods at that point.

My advice would just to ignore the dude to avoid any issues

@Casrot
upload_2018-10-20_12-10-9-gif.456985

We are now pals

<{Joewithit}>

It was always a site rule but a lot of times places govern themselves. Here, the SB and the OT are typically perfect examples of this as posters don't report each other and so people can talk trash. When a poster complains though that shuts it down if it's an existing rule. Nothing we can do as mods at that point.

My advice would just to ignore the dude to avoid any issues
Fair enough, and I figured that was the case.

I'm reporting everyone that calls me Puerto Rican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back