PWD 661: Get dat Saudi money outta here!

Will wrestling ever be great again?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Wrestling With Shadows the other day, first time I seen it since it premiered
Its interesting to watch that stuff again now that we know so much more about everything that was going on at the time and just so much more about how the WWE machine works

It was amusing to see Bret complain several times about the fans booing him even though they should love him because, come on, hes Bret Hart
You could tell that shit really got to his massive ego
I loved how he always talks about “The Hitman Character” this and “The Hitman character” that. The gimmick was basically you’re a pro wrestler from Canada. What character?

Took the day off from work
Michigan-michigan st this morning and then my whole high school crew is getting together for our Beer, Bowling & Best Buds Birthday Bash Blowout Bonanza tonight
Gonna try to relive out glory years from 25 years ago and most likely make fools of ourselves
Should be awesome

I loved how he always talks about “The Hitman Character” this and “The Hitman character” that. The gimmick was basically you’re a pro wrestler from Canada. What character?
Yea he said "Vince killed the Hitman character" and Im thinking "Im pretty sure you were the same boring asshole in WCW"

Just got the new issue of the Observer Newsletter

IMPACT BOUND FOR GLORY POLL RESULTS

Thumbs up 64 (52.9%)

Thumbs down 15 (12.4%)

In the middle 42 (34.7%)

BEST MATCH POLL

Johnny Impact vs. Austin Aries 51

Tessa Blanchard vs. Taya Valkyrie 23

OVE vs. Cage & Fenix & Pentagon 13

Sydal & Page vs. Swann & Mack 10

WORST MATCH POLL

Eli Drake vs. James Ellsworth 45

Crazy Allie deal 29

Based on e-mail and phone calls to the Observer as of

Tuesday, 10/16.

If you call is it just Big Money Dave’s house phone that he answers?

If you call is it just Big Money Dave’s house phone that he answers?
It used to be him or his parents that would answer but I dont know if he still just takes calls from the random riff raff now that hes a big deal
Probably still uses an answering machine though

Watching Raw with LTR. The "practice" segment wasn't any better the second time around.

Next poll should be;
Who’s better HBGay, or The Excellence Of Execution Bret The Hitman Hart

<4>

Well, @Minotauro Rex, it looks like it just went away.
ufo-spaceship-unidentified-flying-object-with-vector-18662515.jpg

I cant believe no ones ever thought to make that poll before

1. "That was a test and you failed." -- Elias is awesome

2. Apollo Crews?

Fuckin ESPN College Gameday got me over here misty as fuck with this story about this kid with cancer
Geez Louise I wasnt ready for that

Fuckin ESPN College Gameday got me over here misty as fuck with this story about this kid with cancer
Geez Louise I wasnt ready for that
Thank God the guest pickers aren’t the Chainsmokers again

Is this fool RebelCuck? It sounds like it. I had to put that geek on ignore for liking all my post with fake likes.

<{clintugh}>

Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah. Let's slow down here, Bear. You're a good fellow and I like you verily, but Likebot is an international treasure and the reigning PWD Breakthrough Poster of the Year.*

*I think.

His character was basically being the second best wrestler in the WWF's first ever Iron Man match.

#ShawnWasBetter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back