PWD 654: End of an Era Match 2 in The Land Down Under

Who wins the UFC 229 main event between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandma used to take me to Wendy's after school as a kid sometimes as a treat. One time I could have swore I saw Dave Thomas.

9ir3uq.jpg

I know man i really do

I kinda figured that one would lead to the other and im finding that I was wrong.

I really need to keep the house stocked on healthy shit and behave

Im almost positive with the work I have been putting in that if I would just eat right too the results would probably be jaw dropping.

i could just stop being lazy and go home and eat a strip steak or a chicken breast or something with some garlic veggies and It would be a better meal and better for me

My biggest faults in life is that im lazy as fuck and hate new things

As always Im a work in progress. I will get it right someday if I dont drop dead first :(

Yeah, you could lose a ton of weight. Growing up poor teaches horrible eating habits in this country.

Good fight card tonight, gotta watch baseball and college football though

I know man i really do

I kinda figured that one would lead to the other and im finding that I was wrong.

I really need to keep the house stocked on healthy shit and behave

Im almost positive with the work I have been putting in that if I would just eat right too the results would probably be jaw dropping.

i could just stop being lazy and go home and eat a strip steak or a chicken breast or something with some garlic veggies and It would be a better meal and better for me

My biggest faults in life is that im lazy as fuck and hate new things

As always Im a work in progress. I will get it right someday if I dont drop dead first :(

Dedicate yourself to something like Whole 30 or some other type of challenge to keep you accountable for a set period of time so it's a smaller window to look at. Coupled with exercise, that should lead to (a) weight loss and (b) just feeling better in general that can help motivate you to make real, lifelong changes. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

And don't expect me to ever say something nice or supportive again.

Dedicate yourself to something like Whole 30 or some other type of challenge to keep you accountable for a set period of time so it's a smaller window to look at. Coupled with exercise, that should lead to (a) weight loss and (b) just feeling better in general that can help motivate you to make real, lifelong changes. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

thats actually what my wife was sayin to me. She just ordered a book about it and thinks we can do it. Shes the opposite of me and doesnt hit the gym but has really started to watch what she eats. I was tryin to talk her into letting me get her some crazy heels and take her on a fancy date where I gotta shave and shit cuz i noticed shes losin weight and lookin good

it pains me to say that you guys are probably right

thats actually what my wife was sayin to me. She just ordered a book about it and thinks we can do it. Shes the opposite of me and doesnt hit the gym but has really started to watch what she eats. I was tryin to talk her into letting me get her some crazy heels and take her on a fancy date where I gotta shave and shit cuz i noticed shes losin weight and lookin good

Does she cook?

Yeah, you could lose a ton of weight. Growing up poor teaches horrible eating habits in this country.

it does

I have a sick relationship with food and I almost always eat like I dont know when im eating again.

Do any of you guys in michigan wanna come work out with me and teach me healthy habits. I learn best from example :(

I need that jocko dude or that crazy black guy to come live with me for half a year and push me hard and teach me healthy eating

"changes are made in quantum leaps, not slowly"

-rosa mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back