PWD 654: End of an Era Match 2 in The Land Down Under

Who wins the UFC 229 main event between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only loser here is the one who needs calories to have a good time.

<Wink>
those damn calories! damn you calories!!!!!
giphy.gif

Yes

But thats my problem

I do want to excercise and love the buzz from it

But I hate watching what I eat

Brother, you need to get your diet in check. It's hard, though, to break the cycle of bad eating. When I got out the marines I was all depressed and shit from my friends getting killed and what not and I got skinny fat from boozing and eating like shit. I remember looking at my skinny fat body in the mirror and not even recognizing that person. Lost like 35 lbs in 4 months without running a lap or lifting a weight by just not eating as much and no booze. I didn't count calories or follow a diet I just ate healthy real food and not as much. I was around 233 and got down to 200 then started lifting again.

Wasn't Aspen Ladd the person who once was a dude?

How many forearms was the ref going to let her get away with? Fucks sake

Fights on tonight! What should we munch out on guys?! As well as every football and other sports games. Wrestling too, it never stops..
i mean, you do realize most of these events occur around the times most people eat right? fuck, i forgot how much of a weirdo you are haha

Brother, you need to get your diet in check. It's hard, though, to break the cycle of bad eating. When I got out the marines I was all depressed and shit from my friends getting killed and what not and I got skinny fat from boozing and eating like shit. I remember looking at my skinny fat body in the mirror and not even recognizing that person. Lost like 35 lbs in 4 months without running a lap or lifting a weight by just not eating as much and no booze. I didn't count calories or follow a diet I just ate healthy real food and not as much. I was around 233 and got down to 200 then started lifting again.

I know man i really do

I kinda figured that one would lead to the other and im finding that I was wrong.

I really need to keep the house stocked on healthy shit and behave

Im almost positive with the work I have been putting in that if I would just eat right too the results would probably be jaw dropping.

i could just stop being lazy and go home and eat a strip steak or a chicken breast or something with some garlic veggies and It would be a better meal and better for me

My biggest faults in life is that im lazy as fuck and hate new things

As always Im a work in progress. I will get it right someday if I dont drop dead first :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back