PWD 649: JBG Bless the Red Queen Becky Lynch, long may she Reign in Blood

Pick 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's gone in this era. I do remember the sheets saying something a couple years ago that KO was well respected and looked up to in the locker room because he was one of the most experienced wrestlers on the roster even though he hadn't been in the WWE for as long as other people so he was seen as a locker room leader for someone only being in the company a couple years.

Peak power Shield also seemed to be the last people besides Orton/Trips/Brock/Taker to say "that doesn't work for me, brother"

Roman's Raw locker room guy. There have been a few stories where Roman takes guys aside and says "You need to get your shit right". Such as kicking Enzo off the bus, and telling Fandango that his gear is stinking, so maybe give it a Febreeze before he runs to the bar to join in on brother time.

I just saw the whole thing with Ruby Riott, the last time I saw somebody that legitimately pissed off in the ring, they were given the Moppy gimmick.

Between all their side projects they've probably made a whooole lotta money for the company so that makes sense

Agree.

This women's roster has more actual wrestling talent than ever before (and is hyped as such) yet we get two useless divas who wouldn't have been shit in the Attitude Era Diva locker room (Sable, Trish, Lita, Torrie, Stacy, Mickey, ect)

I just saw the whole thing with Ruby Riott, the last time I saw somebody that legitimately pissed off in the ring, they were given the Moppy gimmick.
Looked like she was still working light though. Clever girl. You give that receipt in the dark turnbuckle of a house show without a camera

Looked like she was still working light though. Clever girl. You give that receipt in the dark turnbuckle of a house show without a camera

I do love how she did get one little dig. Just a toe-ender right in the tit.

made her faceplant... how do you do something for like 10 years and still suck at it? These Bellas have to be some nasty ass broads in the sheets to be where they are.

maybe Tony Atlas was telling the truth after all... {<shrug}

You wanted blood - you got it! This is all your fault Thrawn!

The hooker twins are awful defensive on social media...

made her faceplant... how do you do something for like 10 years and still suck at it? These Bellas have to be some nasty ass broads in the sheets to be where they are.

Training for her comeback with master of the soccer kicks, Low Ki.

Sarah did not, as she hit a running point of elbow to the jaw right before that slingshot.

Agree.

This women's roster has more actual wrestling talent than ever before (and is hyped as such) yet we get two useless divas who wouldn't have been shit in the Attitude Era Diva locker room (Sable, Trish, Lita, Torrie, Stacy, Mickey, ect)

Still your fault with your prayers to Khorne.

Also social media was full of people defending the whore twins before these incidents - talking about leading the way bla bla.

Agree.

That is what you got when you and your sister sleep with your now step father.

You could see the "this fucking chick" in her face

Yeah, and Sarah Logan also throws her hands up as if to say "What the fuck, I'm done". It's one thing the see some bitch get sloppy and spark your friend out right in front of you, than for her to just punch you in the face, when she's not even supposed to at that time.

Ruby showed the patience of a saint to only toe-end her in the tits.

giphy.gif

SHE FRONT KICKED HER IN THE FACE!

Fucking Roman should have run out and stopped the match shoot legit - there, you’ve got a face.

Still your fault with your prayers to Khorne.

Also social media was full of people defending the whore twins before these incidents - talking about leading the way bla bla.

Nay.

These THOTs do not pay homage to the Sanguine Lord. They do not sacrifice their opponents nor themselves willingly, they do it by accident....

These Whores of Babylon do not WARship, they preen and beg others to do them homage.

I do so charge these Twins with Heresy, Idolatry, Blasphemy and Apostasy

Are there any who would speak in their defence?

Yeah, and Sarah Logan also throws her hands up as if to say "What the fuck, I'm done". It's one thing the see some bitch get sloppy and spark your friend out right in front of you, than for her to just punch you in the face, when she's not even supposed to at that time.

Ruby showed the patience of a saint to only toe-end her in the tits.
Ha I didn't notice Sarah just saying "what the hell" and throwing up her hands to Ruby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back